Chapter 3

"Like I said little brother, I'll be fine. Also, they're the Avengers, how bad can they be?"

"Well, as long as you're ok with that, then it's fine with me." He gave you a small smile before you and him stared at each other for a while.

"Hey peter, didn't you say we had to leave quickly?"

"Oh shit yeah, let's go!"

:Time Skip 2 Hours:

"Are we there yeeettt?" You groaned while toying with the window of the car.

"What happened to 'I'm older than you and I'm 23' hmm?" Peter looked back at you, a smile rising on his face as he suppressed a laugh.

"Oh shush, if you had actually taken the shortcut I suggested we'd be there by now!" 

"Sure we'd be. Hey (Y/N)! Look up ahead!" You looked up to see Peter pointing at none other than the Avengers tower! Peter drove to the back of the tower as you looked up in awe, the movies made it look so cool, but this... this was real! And it was awesome! You both opened the car doors and got out of the car. Peter saw you looking at the tower.

"Pretty cool right? I thought the same thing when I first came here!" 

"Yeah, cool, but c'mon let's go inside!" You were very eager to meet the Avengers, so much so that you were scared Peter would get suspicious. Again.