Search and rescue

Bakugo: "I don't hear anyone else saying anything!"
Y/n: "Because they all agree that your idea is very dangerous, not to mention stupid in my opinion!"
Bakugo: "Who are you calling stupid, I'm the one who's going to rescue them!"
Y/n: "Apparently you rescuing them will give them more of a reason to worry about!"

The students are concerned, "He doesn't think at all. He acts on pure instinct. Midoriya and the rest are in trouble." Y/n scoffs at Bakugo as he looks at Todoroki, he scoffs at Bakugo leaving him more annoyed.

"Yaoyorozu, create a pulley. We'll make a way to pull them up. Let's start with the ones that are unconscious. Tokoyami will go down. Bakugo, Yaoyorzu, and I will pull up."

Bakugo heads to him and grabs him, "Bastard! Stop deciding on your own!" Y/n gets annoyed, Todoroki spoke, "It's the best way. If you think of it as a game, you don't have to participate."

Bakugo slightly got less angry, Todoroki takes Bakugo's hand of his shoulders, "I'm not going to waste my time playing with kids." Y/n held in her laughter as Bakugo was about to explode.

"W-Who is the one playing?!" Y/n wasn't laughing anymore, she was getting terrified of how Bakugo and Todoroki are going to fight, "Stop! You're pathetic! Besides, there is something you guys must do before anything else!"

Yaoyorozu calmly heads to the edge, "Please keep calm! We'll go to you right away!" Y/n smiles at her, she turns to Bakugo who is upset. Y/n gently placed her hand on his hand, Bakugo flinched but calms down after feeling her soft hands on his.

"The first thing is to reassure the victims." Yaoyorozu said to Bakugo, "There are occasions where you can't save people who are desperate and panicking. Reassuring them is related to saving them. If you're not going to do it properly, what kind of training class is this?"

Y/n was happy to see her being amazing and taking this seriously, Y/n looks at Bakugo, "You can do this." He starts to blush a bit then nods, the three start to gently let Tokoyami down, "Tokoyami, descend slowly using the rope."

"Roger." Todoroki and Bakugo carefully place him down on the bottom and gently pulls Uraraka up. Y/n and Yaoyorozu looked at Uraraka confused, "Uraraka, what's so funny?"

"It's just that Iida is super serious. I can't take it." Y/n softly chuckles, Yaoyorozu looks a bit sad, "I think it's wonderful, it's not a laughing matter." Uraraka gets up, "I'm sorry, even so..."

She continues to laugh, the two boys are ready, "Let's pull up the next one." Bakugo rolls his eyes, "Shut up, just do it." Y/n sighs at Bakugo, hoping that he could at least be nice in a training.

Thirteen spoke out, "Rescuing people without using your quirk is quite a taxing job. That's how modern heroes must shine!" Someone said, "He's the only one pulling." Bakugo looks back, "Shut up, bastards!"

"He judged that his quirk won't be useful, that's the right thing. There're a lot of pros nowadays who are incapable of acting in a normal way. They always think of themselves and when they encounter a challenging situation, they put it aside.

When you managed to understand and remember, you pass. I'm sure he'll become a beautiful hero." Y/n looks at Bakugo after what Thirteen said and starts blushing, he was focused on pulling the rope. Bakugo caught Y/n looking and she quickly turns away.

He starts to softly blush, but went away when Sero said, "No, he'll never be beautiful." He thinks to himself, I'll kill that bastard! "Well then, this is the last team." said Mr. Aizawa.

Y/n teaches Uraraka of what to do when someone has a broken leg and what to use, they see Asui being lifted up. Midoriya catches her in his arms, "Safe!"

"Midoriya, put me down. It's embarrassing." The two started blushing as Midoriya was getting worried, "Even though my legs are bandaged this is wrong." He gently puts her down as Y/n was giggling at Midoriya.

He's so embarrassed, He doesn't even know he's a ladies man. "Everyone was rescued!" Thirteen spoke, "We're done." Some students wondered, "It seems that we weren't included because we're not so effective for the job. It's un-fa-ir. It sure is."

Thirteen clapped, "You did great jobs for your first rescue. There is still more battles scenarios prepared. In a nutshell, there's still a lots to do." Mr. Aizawa spoke out, "Don't relax!"

The students get a bit worried, "Class isn't over yet!" Everyone head to the destroyed buildings area, "Now we continue in this field. Unlike the first training, there're different situations. The purpose of this scenario is to give a more genuine experience.

The injured can be anywhere and we don't know in what state they may be. You have eight minutes to spread out and four of you'll be the rescuers. The other sixteen must hide in whichever place they wish. However eight of the hidden ones won't speak. I'll select them."

Mina says, "We're going to play hide and seek! Yay!" Thirteen points out, "More or less...Ok, the four that will search are the them." Bakugo, Mineta, Uraraka and Midoriya were the search team.

Bakugo gets angry, "Why do I have to do it with Deku?! Midoriya flinched as Y/n walks to comfort him. "There's no helping it, we're in the Anime Festa." Bakugo turns to her, "What the hell is that?!"

Y/n tries to calm Bakugo down, Kirishima steps in, "Calm down, calm down. Let's research it." Y/n gently pats his back, "Please let's not argue about this." He looks at Y/n who is sheepishly smiling, he makes a tsk noise, "Fine."

Y/n over hears Mineta, "If you touch a victim's chest or ass when you carry it, is that considered an evil deed?" Midoriya and Y/n both said, "You're forbidden from carrying them, Mineta."