᯽ 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐧𝐞

It was an adventure no one would forget, especially poor Louie.

When he saw the glowing red gem in the midst of all the gold he smirked, his family where heading back to the plane. "Louie com'on!" Della yelled, motioning him to follow them. "Just a minute mum!" He yelled back, he saw her eyes roll a bit. "Kids.." she mumbled, "you and your kids seem to get along well Dels.." Penumbra mumbled a bit, "when they arent annoying the heck outta me, sure." Della smiled and reached for her hand. Penumbra grabbed it and blushed, smiling all the while. Della too smiled as they walked in the plane. Having their moments along.

Scrooge and Donald were arguing as usual, the two usually butted heads. "I am the oldest!so I'm in charge Donald!" The younger duck groaned and sat down. "Fine old man!" Scrooge grumbled and sat down further away form Donald. "Okay,  is everyone here?" Launchpad asked turning around in the pilot chair. "No Louie isn't. " Huey answered looking outside the plane. Louie whistled to himself. Huey rolled his eyes and looked back up at the front.

Dewey and Webby were talking about their latest adventure. "And then you swooped in, and BAMN. THAT WAS LIKE AN ACTION MOVIE BUT IN REAL LIFE." He shook Webby's shoulders. Webby giggled softly and nodded. "Heck yeah it was!" Dewey then gasped. "WE SHOULD FILM AN ACTION MOVIE WEBS."

"YEAH, LET'S DO IT." The two then began making plans for the movie. With a lot of violence. Huey groaned and read a few pages of his JWD to calm himself down. "Hurry up Louie!"he yelled not looking up from his book. Carefully, Louie picked up the gem and grinned stuffing it in his pocket. He then ran to the plane, panting a bit once he stepped inside. Louie sat next to Huey and looked over his shoulder.

Launchpad put the plane in the air, and they headed home. "Your a nerd."Louie mumbled reading what Huey was reading. Huey grumbled a bit but ignored Louie for the most part. Knowing he was just trying to get on his nerves. Louie smirked and leant on his brothers shoulder. "Hey.. Huey, your the biggest nerd I know."

The older triplet flipped another page, he seemed not interested. But his mind screamed ;"IM NOT A NERD" Louie sighed "Oh well..guess you don't wanna hear a love confession form Lena." He threw a piece of paper on the ground.

"L-love confession!?" Huey's eyes widened and he picked it up with shaky hands. He read the note and gasped fainting. Louie chuckled softly. "The deed has been done." He rubbed djis hands together evily. "Huey!" Della exclaimed running over to her son. She looked worried as she felt for a pulse. "Thank God.. " she mumbled , her heart was racing. " Louie what happened..?" She asked her youngest son.

Louie shrugged, putting on a fake worry expression. "N-no idea mum.. I just hope he's okay.." the family drove home with no worries, Louie , Dewey and Della carried Huey to his room. And soon it was time for the triplets to go to bed.

It was early in the morning, when Louie all of a sudden woke up, he rubbed his eyes and yawned. He ran a hand though his hair then frowned. "Why is my hair longer..?" He didn't question it and got off his bed, he walked to the closet. Where there was a mirror, and he let out a very girly scream.

| 592 words|