Chapter 24

BRIANNA'S POV

It was now Wednesday Me and jaden are supposed to hang out today so i got into the shower and did everything i need to do and then i got out and did my makeup and got ready and he said he would be over around at 2 and it was 1 so i had about a hour so i put on the vampire diaries.

I heard a knock on my door "Come in" i said then my door open and jaden walked in "Hey" i say "Hey" he sits on my bed "So what do you wanna do today" i say "Well i just wanna sit here and hang out with you and talk" he says "Aw that's cute" i say "Yeah i know" he says "Ok so what movie do you wanna watch" i say "I don't know you pick" he says then i pick a movie and we didn't watch it we just talked the whole time and he kissed me a couple of time and i wanted to die inside.

He hung out for about 5 hours then we got some food and we were listening to music in the car and shit and then he turned down the music and said "Do you wanna go to the beach" "Yeah sure". We got to the beach and we sat next to each other talking about stuff and that's when i heard my phone ring i look at it and says "I'll be right back" i get up and walk away and answer it "What" i say "Have you talked to josh" My mom said "Yeah i talked to him a week ago because he had to help me Move" i say "You said you won't talk him or his friends" my mom " well i needed help moving" i say "You lied to me" my mom says "Mom i'm not dealing with you right now" i say hanging up the phone and walking over to jaden.

"Who called you" Jaden said "My mom" i said "Oh" he said "I told her that i wouldn't talk to josh or his friends if i moved down because that's the only way she would've let me move down here" i say "Well damn" he said "And of course i wasn't going to do that" i say laughing and he laughed too "If you didn't talk to me i would be sad" he says putting his head on my shoulder "Yeah i know you would" i say "Hey you would miss me too" he says "Your right i would" i say.

Me and jaden stayed at the beach until it was dark and it was getting cold out "Here take this" he says taking off his sweatshirt "No you keep it you were wearing it and you'll be cold" i say "No i don't care if i'm cold i want you to be warm" He says "But-" I start to say before i get cut off "No there is no buts your taking it" He says "Fine" i say taking the sweatshirt and putting it on and he pulls me closer to him and we sit there cuddling for a while.

It was getting late so jaden dropped me off at my house and i went to taylor's room and opened the door and i seen her and Quinton talking and they both looked at me and said "Is that jaden's sweatshirt" "Maybe" i say "Oh my" Taylor says, i walk over and sit on Taylor's bed and say "I think i might really like him" "Aw my best friend has a little crush" Taylor says and quinton laughs " i swear if you tell him quinton i'll kill you" i say "Ok damn i wasn't going to say anything" he says "Good" i say laughing.

I just sat in taylor's room talking to them for a while. I went back to my room and watched tiktoks and i wanted to go to sleep so i used jaden's sweatshirt as a pillow because i smelled like him (Ok i know that's a bit creepy but you can't tell me you have never done this).