OFFUN

10 years had passed when suddenly you wake up then you remember about your past. Past that you shouldn't forgotten.

You've tried to access your old Facebook and Instagram, fortunately you've succeeded. You also looked for your old phone, old memory card and flash drive. And you found it all with a notebook- more likely to be a diary because of its cover. Trying to open your phone and definitely you succeed again.

First, you open your phone with the memory within it. It has a passcode; you try the passcode you remember but it doesn't accept what you enter. You try looking around the phone looking for a number combination that might open your phone. You remove the case then you saw a number inside of it. It was attached to your phone case. You encode the number 120 104- it was strange combination but it works. While looking for album icon, you saw your home screen wallpaper and it's a man kissing the forehead of another shorter man. You felt a sudden cringe about it. You've found an album with the face the same with the wallpaper you've just seen. By tapping it immediately the old phone lag, you waited for it be normal again. Then after a while you slowly scroll down. The memories of two man you've seen in your home screen wallpaper and in that album keep on flowing your head. You giggle thinking about the memories that just came back, asking yourself why do you feel cringe about it earlier. And then you remember the name of those two people. The taller man was Off Jumpol Adulkittiporn and the other one was Gun Atthaphan Phunsawat. You rapidly pushed the home button on your phone and look for the Instagram icon. You tapped it and your old instagram still open it that phone. Looking for search icon and typing the @tumicial but you've found nothing. You've tried to search his full name and there you saw his instagram with badge beside it. Clicking it and scrolling down through his post. Your tears start to stream down to your face. You immediately tapped the return icon and you've search Gun Attaphan's name. And you saw it first in the list. Tapping his profile, you couldn't hold your tears anymore from what you've seen from both ig's you search. You can take it anymore. You cried hard while whispering- 'why the fuck I've forget about you two?'. Then your tears just keep on flowing you couldn't hold it. After crying you finally said - 'I'm happy for the both of you. I shouldn't forget about the both of you. Maybe if I didn't forget about it, I could see you getting married to each other. Saying your vows and promises but it already too late. You already had your own Childs with their mothers on your side and you are both happy for each other.'

What you saw in their Instagram is their wedding photo five years ago with their vows in it. Looking in each other with glistening eyes. Both smiling and looked in love. But their post recently is a family picture but without each other on their side but a woman and a child having the caption 'my wife, my child, I love you'. It was Off Jumpol post. You also saw Gun's post, and it was in a beach him kissing a woman forehead and having a caption 'it's our day my love'. 

อาริสา | arisa