Chapter 23 | Caught Kissing

Geralt POV

Geralt didn't try to move away from the hand that was wiping at his tears. He was, to his own surprise most of all, not ashamed of them. So Dandelion noticing and acknowledging the wetness didn't cause Geralt any grief. If anything, he found himself leaning into the man's hand a little, the touch of it familiar and comforting.

He'd be losing it soon anyway, he might as well enjoy it while it was still here. That's what he told himself.

Nor did Geralt mind Dandelion kissing away the tears under his eyes. He remembered what the man had said, about that area being reserved for only a special few. It was a display of trust and closeness for Geralt to allow him to do so.

When he was kissed properly, Geralt made not one single sound of protest. He kissed Jaskier all the harder for it, trying to pour his apology and what love he did feel for the man in the gesture. The love between friends. He was careful to keep the spark of whatever else he might feel well away from the kiss.

After a moment more of their embrace, Geralt gently broke off and away. Most of that had to do with the video that had been playing the song they'd danced to ending. An ad had started abruptly and cut through the room's atmosphere.

Julian POV

Dandelion looked to Geralt after he pulled away, gods he felt the feelings that Geralt poured into that and it was a lot. He felt drunk on it still. Only when the ad had made its appearance and filled the room, did he snap out of his drunken state and he walked towards it, blinking a few times to rid of his own tears in his eyes. He smiled a bit, blush raging a cross his cheeks as he made his way, reaching his hand out for the phone. He paused it, going to the home then turned it off before walking back to Geralt. He thought about giving the man his phone back but when he looked to him, seeing how Geralts lips were slightly pinkened from their small kiss, how his cheeks were rather wet, how his eyes were damp and dancing in the moonlight. Jaskier walked over to the man, placing the phone back on the bit of furniture that it was on and headed straight for Geralt. He raised his hands, sliding them to cup Geralts jaw tenderly and launched his mouth at the other man's, he was careful to kiss him with tenderness and love as well as with meaning. His left hand moved to roam down, going to the man's waist as he kissed him passionately.

Hell, he wanted to be picked up and given everything by Geralt right now, just so the man knew how much he loved him. He smiled against the man's lips, pressing his hips slightly into the other man's so he knew exactly what he was getting to. He wanted to drink in Geralt all night long, not that that would be happening with how they have their version of intimate times. Unless Geralt wanted to go further, he would not pry.

Geralt POV

Geralt waited patiently, taking a step to follow Dandelion. He watched as the man fiddled with his phone and got it turned off.

Curiously enough, it was Jaskier who approached him. Geralt hadn't been expecting Dandelion to stick around for all that long after the dance ended, but to be honest, he had been expecting Irys or Jask to make an appearance, given the nature of what had just occurred. When he was kissed again, however, Geralt understood.

Geralt wrapped his arms around Jaskier's lower back and held the man against him, giving as good as he was getting. Minus the love, however. That was unneeded here. Jaskier carried enough for both of them.

The hips pressed against his were read as both a warning and a promise. It wasn't a warning Geralt feared, however. He cared about and for Jaskier for more reasons than just the sex, but that wasn't a point that was discouraging him, exactly. Geralt slid his hands down from Jaskier's back to the man's lips, fingers trailing lightly over the fabric of his shirt as they went, dipping perhaps just a little lower than was decent.