Dream house part 3

As I was cleaning up Chase he kept looking at me. "What"? I asked. "That was hot" he said. We got ready for bed and fell asleep.

I woke up next to chase. I got out of his arms and went to take a shower. I put on a tank top with some sweats. I went downstairs and saw Tati. "Morning bish". Tati said. "Hey". I ate and saw Duke come downstairs he saw I was there so he came up to me "y/n I'm so sorry abt yesterday I was drunk". He said. I rolled my eyes and said ok. I went upstairs and saw chase stretching. "Morning bby today I have plans". Chase said. Ok I replied.

~later~
I was soooooo bored cause Chase had left. I went downstairs and saw that Cassidy and Duke were talking. I didn't wanna see Duke so I went back upstairs when I heard Cassidy say. "We can date BUT we have to keep it a secret from y/n". I was shocked I ran to my room devastated. Why would Cassidy do that to me. I went back downstairs and saw that Tati was complaining with Cassidy and Duke. "WHATS GOING ON" I said. "They were trying to date behind your back". "Bsf it's fine he has his own life and it's ok". I said. Tati ran upstairs. I looked at Duke and he was as red as a tomato. I went upstairs and I had gotten a message from Chase.
CHASE: I'm so sorry y/n but I've been cheating on you bc I really wanted to break up, also I'm moving to UK so I'm not in the Dream Squad no more, I'm so sorry.
I dropped my phone and started crying so much that Tati heard me.
"Why are u crying bishh" she asked.
I told her everything.

(That's it for this chapter I'm sorry it's
Short but u know I'm tired so yah)