Homecoming

AHHHH this is so bad! I wrote this for a friend, awhile ago.

[Kai]

It was the night of the Homecoming Dance. I had slipped on a lace strapless bra and a matching lace thong. Diana and Elizabeth helped me get into my dress, the bodice cut diagonally with black and white lace and a black tulle skirt and black knee-high lace-up boots. Once my hair was done in an elegant half-up half-down style with a thick braid and our make-up was perfected, we loaded up into my truck and headed to the high school. Once we got there, we met up with the cutest couple ever, Logan and Max. Diana ran off with Kim, because they're single-pringles, and Elizabeth met up with EJ. Max and Logan kissed before waving goodbye to me to go raid the food table with Kim and Diana. I waited in the lobby for a while, being patient for my date. He snuck up behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist, scaring me.

"Mason!" I scream and then giggle.

"God, Cupcake, you look gorgeous." My boyfriend says, spinning me around to appreciate how full my bust looks in the bodice. "I kinda just want to take you back to my place and have some fun."

His words made me wet. "Daddy~" I moan quietly. "It's a dance. Let's go dance." I say, attempting to tug him towards the dance floor.

"On one condition." He says, completely immovable because he was so much stronger than me. "Tell me what lingerie you're wearing or I'll take you into the bathroom and lick your pussy, Cupcake."

I knew that I was soaking now. "A-a black lace strapless bra and a m-matching thong, Daddy..." I whisper.

"Oh, fuck." He growled. "Two hours and then I'm taking you home and fucking you sensless." I whimpered wantonly. But lead him onto the dance floor just in time to almost get tackled by my friends.

~~Time Skip~~

~Brought to you by Diana's cat trying to get into the fridge~

My two hours were up. Mason came and took me to his car. (Don't worry about my truck, Diana was driving it home.) He basically sped all the way to his house, his eyes always flicking to me, dark with lust. As soon as he got me inside, I was pinned against the wall of the entry hallway, Mason biting and sucking on my neck trying to get a moan. Once he found my sweet spot, he abused it mercilessly. I moaned and began to grind against the bulge in his slacks. He groaned with pleasure and lifted me up so that he could carry me, kissing me deeply. He went to his bedroom and kicked the door shut. He laid me on the bed before pulling away and pulling off his jacket and dress shirt. He crawled over me and kissed me fiercely, then kissed and nipped down my neck to the neckline of my dress.. He pulled away.

"Strip for me, Cupcake."

"Yes, Daddy." I said as I got off the bed, spinning around once before, slowly dropping my dress off of my body, exposing my lingerie. Mason let out a groan at the site, and beckoned me over to him. I walked over to him only to be pulled into his lap, my legs on either side of his thighs.

"I'm gonna fuck you so good, Cupcake." He groaned in my ear, rocking his hips against my pussy.

"Daddy," I whined, "I wanna ride you."

He moaned "Oh yeah, Cupcake? Ya wanna ride Daddy's cock?"

"Fuck yes, Daddy." I said, desperate.

He unclipped my bra and made me stand up so he could take off my thong, slapping my ass as he did. Then he undid his belt and slid off his pants, before laying down on the bed, pumping his cock a few times in his hand, before I crawled on top of him. I leaned down and kissed him, grinding my pussy against his cock, before sitting up and sliding his cock into my soaked entrance.

We moaned in unison as I waited a few moments to adjust to his size before starting to bounce on his cock, moans, curses, his name falling from my lips as my body was racked with pleasure. He gripped my hips helping me to move faster while thrusting into me at the same time, moaning and cursing with me.

"Oh fuck, Cupcake! You love Daddy's cock in your pussy, don't you? God you're so fucking tight!"

"You're...so...BIG! Ahh! Daddy!" I screamed, getting closer to my climax. "I'm gonna cum, Daddy!" He adjusted so he was ramming into my g-spot.

"Me too, Cupcake. In or out?" He asked.

"I-in! Fuck, Daddy, cum in my pussy, please!" I shrieked, bouncing faster, loving the feeling of his thick cock inside of me.

"Oh yeah, you want me to cum inside of your pretty pussy? You want to be filled with Daddy's seed? Fuck, Cupcake, touch yourself!" He yelled, his grip on my hips tightening even more as he thrusted into my harder. I immediately started to rub my clit and my free hand began to play with my nipples.

"Daddy!" I screamed as my orgasm crashed over me. With my walls clenching around him, Mason came inside of me.

Once we calmed down he rolled me over and pulled out of me gently, then he went to his bathroom and got a wet washcloth and came back and cleaned me up. He threw the washcloth in his laundry and laid down with me again, holding me close.

"I came inside, Cupcake. Is that ok?" He murmured against my hair. I smiled.

"Yeah. I told you that you could and I'm on the pill so it'll be fine." I said gently before kissing him gently. He kissed back. We broke apart for air and I just snuggled into him. We fell asleep like that, naked and wrapped in each other's arms. What a wonderful homecoming.