Chapter 7 - The Traitor

Chapter 7 – The Traitor

Friday, May 13, 2022
6:00p
Chili's Den
Channelview, TX

The day was coming to an end, and Chili was furious as ever, hell-bent on getting back at Mills and his crew. He then took out his iPhone and called Mills.

"You think you're a cunning smart-ass?" said Chili. "I'm seriously gonna take you down, for taking out my men!"

"Dustin Coleman, here!" said Dustin on the other end, using Mills' Android. "Your three stooges had it coming."

"Give the phone to your boss!" smirked Chili.

"Hey, Mills! He wants to talk!" said Dustin. "Here's the phone."

"Yeah, so tell me Chili!" said Mills. "How should I fry you? In the pan or in the cooker?"

"You're talking to your rival, and you want to cook?" replied Chili. "I'm here for a compromise for what you had Coleman do! Let bygones be bygones!"

"Not gonna happen at all!" said Dustin, taking the phone from Mills. "You can rot in hell, bitch!"

"What?" said Dodson. "What are you doing?"

"What? He's not worth making friends with." Dustin declared.

"He's not worth being an enemy either!" said Dodson.

"Dodson's right, we need to settle this like men!" explained Mills.

"Alright, then! Where do you want to meet then?" asked Dustin.

"Tomorrow night, Chuck's Bar and Pub!" answered Chili.

"Done!" said Dustin.

Meanwhile, Dodson snuck away from the premises.

The next morning...
7:26a
Chili's Den

In every gang, there always is a treacherous goon, going behind others, showing false loyalty. Dodson decided to visit Chili and join sides with him. After sneaking into his den, he finally got face to face with the boss himself.

"You've got serious balls showing up here!" said Chili. "I know a dead man, when I see one."

"I'd ought to say, you should be a smart enough mobster to know that I'm willing to join your side!" said Dodson.

Chili then grabbed Dodson and held him at gunpoint.

"You want me to blow a bullet in your skull? Or you want my thugs to take care of you, you lying bitch?" said Chili.

"Those days are over where loyalty was honest or dishonest. I'm speaking in the best of your interest here, otherwise Mills will become more powerful than you!" said Dodson, to which Chili holstered his gun.

"Fine, but I won't spare that bastard, Dustin Coleman!" exclaimed Chili, in anger.

"Why? He isn't a bad guy; he can prove an asset to us." said Dodson.

"I hope I can trust you." Chili said.

"Why would I give you a reason to doubt me?" asked Dodson.

Two hours later...
Starbucks Coffee

John Dodson was now having a conversation with the now police sergeant, Jake Lewis.

"What? Eddy Mills and Dustin Coleman?" said Sgt. Lewis. "Chili will kill them both?"

"Unless you kill Chili, then yes!" said Dodson.

"You're playing a very dangerous game." Lewis said. "They have security checking for live weapons and arms. So, how will Chili have a gun?"

"Disco Fever." Dodson replied.

"What? What's that!" said Lewis.