First Meet

I was laying down on my bed, staring up my ceiling and rethinking my life choices. I was thinking about going to the mall by my self or friends. Eh i just invite my sister she'll let me right.

Y/N'sPOV
So I put my hoodie of Hatsune Miku and my sister going to some make up and I went to the Sega store and after we went there, a guy with glasses was starting at me, I don't know how long so I look a way and went in the store. I play some arcade games it was so fun and after that we bought some stuff. After that that guy with glasses was back but with some friends.

Steve's POV
"Ok who want me to play this g-ga-me" i said.
"No" Said Snot. "No" Said Barry. "番号 (No)" Said Toshi.  well ok i just look at anime stuff, but in tell i look some anime i saw a cute girl with a anime hoodie so i started at her while she play this arcade. So i go over to talk to her, she look at me with a blush and look away. God she so cute when she blushes. "Hey there sweet what you playing?" i said she say "u-uh-hm playing project DIVA Future Tone" (don't know what game was that just think of an arcade) "O-o-o-oH-ho nice, s-so you want come over and have some fun with me and play some video games" i said while looking at her boobs. she blushes again while playing when she done. "so you want to hang out with us or you want to hang out with me and be safe with me?" i said with smile in my face. "Uh s-stay w- wh- with Y- you" she said while blushing but red and playing with hair. "Great, so come with me" so i hold her hand and she didn't let it go i'm so happy "Alright guy's  i'm in love with this girl and she holding my hand look" i said sounded happy. " i don't know steve is she in love in you o-or she have a boyfriend or single?" "Look i'm taking her to my house and maybe making out with her hum." "Well ok you do you, i'm leaving bye steve" said Snot. well that was weird.

Y/N's POV

I was holding this guy hand cause i kind of like him but i was to shy to say it. And also i don't know his name yet i want to ask but i'm to nervous to say it. I went to his car and he open the door for me wow what a gentlemen so i went in the front seat and put my seat belt and lay my arm on the seat and i fell him touch my hand, he hold my hand while he was driving he ask me a couple of question about my name and what do i like. "So what is your name sweetie pie" he said. i blush a little and said. "Y/N." "wow that was a beautiful name, what do you do for fun" "i play some video games, drawing, and watching youtube videos and that it" "Do you even go outside or even having fun with friends?" i look down and thinking about crying but i didn't "Aww it ok i'm here for you my love" when he say that i stop crying and i look at him and he look at me and i blush a little. We where here at his house he get out of the car and open the door for me. "Thank You" "Your welcome" when he open the door there his parents and his sitter. "Steve what took you so long i was so worry about" the blond haired lady said. "Sorry mom i bring a friend here she um my-" "Steve have a Girlfriend uh what a  relief steve finally have a girlfriend hi my name is Roger" Roger said. I shook his hand and it was slimy. The boy with glasses was having angry look on his face. "what wrong steve you have an angry face" said Roger. Steve grabs roger and talk to him.

Steve's POV

"Roger what the hell, why you acting like that she shy you making her more nervous and shy man" i said with an angry face and try not to yell  in front of her so he look at me. She look like she was about to cry again. "whoa Whoa don't cry babe don't cry" I look at Roger and tell him to leave, and he did walk away. i took her to my room and let her set down in my bed. I touch her hand and she hold it, wow she blushing a lot. well at least she stop crying. "why where you crying babe" She stop crying and i said "Is it because i yell at roger." she shook her head yes "Aww baby come here now i'm here you'r safe" I hug her she hug me back. "no-one ever really love me before" She said while looking at me. "well maybe you been hanging out with jerks" i said while holding her hand. "yeah maybe i did" i touch her leg and she knock it off and she took my hand, she hold it. i love it and then my sitter come in my room. "What do you want hayley can you see im in a middle of some thing." Y/N just hide behind me and hold my elbows. Aww so cute. "Steve why is there a girl behind your back?" said the black haired lady. "Um she is my girlfriend." When hayley leave Y/N look at me and said "GirlFriend?" "Yeah i'm your girlfriend" She smile and hug me and then she kiss me. So she let go of the kiss. When she let go of the kiss, I kiss her personality. I love it, it was amzing "S-so you want to stay with my house." "Y-yeah babe" said Y/N