Roundabout, Pt. 1

" It's almost the race Sam, you should go and hurry before it starts." Said George. "Alright father, but one more lap, please?" Said Sam, begging his father one more lap across the home made track his father built. His father laugh and nodded, then said, " Alright Sam, just one more lap." " Alright! Come on Sally, one more lap? I thought so, yee haw!" Said Sam, asking his horse for another lap.

 They ran as fast as they could, he felt like he's on top of the the world, but he didn't realize that his life was on the line. His father shouted for his son's name, but it was too late. His son didn't notice that he's about to be impaled by the broken fences, he looked in shocked and thought to himself, " sh*t! This is it, this is going the be the end of me!" He cried to himself, but in a split second, he jump out of his horse , but ended up slicing both of his legs. He fell down unable to move and cried out for help, he shouted, " Ahhh! My legs!" His father looked in terror, then shouted, " Help! Help! My son, He's injured! Somebody, Help!" Luckily this is a small town, all of the residence living in that town heard out his cries. The ambulance arrived, but was unable to repair his legs.

 After that incident, Sam sat down on a wheelchair feeling hopeless in his hospital room unable to move his legs, then a stranger came inside the room and said, " I heard about the accident. I was wondering if I could fix your legs, so you can compete on the race." Sam looked in shocked and wondered what he meant. He asked, " What do you mean?" The stranger handed over a card which said " Snake Foundations." Sam ask, " What is the Snake Foundations?" " It is an organization more advanced than you average hospital. My name is Salem Parker, And I'm the founder of the Snake Foundation." said the stranger now known as Salem. Sam thought to himself, " Is he telling the truth about restoring my legs?"