1 - ᴀʀʀɪᴠᴀʟ

I changed this story completely. Some scenes will remain but not like the first or second or third version of this book. Hope you enjoy!

Good song ☝︎︎☝︎︎

Phoenix Malfoy

"Phoenix! We get that you are trying to look your best for all of your boy toys but could you be more considerate of my time that you are wasting!" Draco yelled from the stairs.

"Wait a minute you fucking asshole!" I yell back as I walk down the stairs.

Draco was standing there impatiently. While Blaise and Theo were playing tic-tac-toe with their wands.

"Language, love." Theo said as he stoped playing with Blaise and walked towards Draco and I.

"I definitely would have won that round." Blaise said nodding as he joined us.

I glared at him. Such a hypocrite.

"Merlin knows what ghastly things you have said. So why don't you shut the fuck up."

Theo scoffs as the rest of us nod in agreement.

"Yeah yeah whatever let's just go."

"Wait! We have to say goodbye to Mums." Blaise reminded everyone as he was walking in my mums direction. Blaise likes my mother a little too much.

"Behave sweet boy." We heard mum tell Blaise as we walk into the room.

We all hugged and kissed my mum on the cheek.

"You can let go now Mum." Draco said annoyed.

She finally let go,"I'm serious about behaving. If I recall well, year six was the year of all fun and trouble."

"Especially you, Phoenix." She gives me the mum look. As we like to call it.

"What do I ever do?! You should be saying this to these three idiots." I say defensively.

Blaise gasped and put his hand towards his heart. Pretending to be insulted. I bite back a smile.

"Don't worry Mumsy, we'll make sure she doesn't get into any trouble." Theo said sarcastically.

She gave him a look.

The doors to my fathers study that are almost never open. Always closed and locked, suddenly opened. My father walks out to the main hall where we all are and everyone goes quiet. The energy in the room visibly draining.

"Do not ruin the family name. See you on the holidays." He says to Draco and I.

"Yes sir." Draco and I say.

He gives us a harsh look and then goes back into his study.

We all start heading out silently.

"I'm hungry." Theo and Blaise say at the same time. They both look at each other in shock. They can always brighten the mood. 

"Okay now we are really going to be late. I blame phoenix." Draco stated as we were walking out of the Manor.

Don't get a twin brother, I don't recommend.

"Why the rush Draco. More hufflepuffs you need to shag." I remark.

Blaise laughed so much he started wheezing. And even more when Draco would glare at him. Blaise will laugh at anything.

**

We finally arrived to platform 9  3/4 ans boarded the Hogwarts Express. As much as I hate to admit it, Hogwarts isn't all that bad. The people are just the ones that ruin it for me.