The blades backstory pt 1

(, so everyone knows, I build off of what I know. If there is something that is canon that I am not taking into account, let me know! I'll try to fit it inside, but it might not work)TW: Some thoughts of un-alive (For this story, you are going to read all the way throw so all canon stuff can fit in")

I sat on the balcony like usual, nothing ever changes around, so what I might live inside a castle, I never leave the area, even if I wanted to, I couldn't get out. I looked over the edge with my feet dangling over the railing. I sat in this place every day, nothing ever changes. The area around me was inside runes. It was one of the forgotten nations of the world. No one lives here anymore. I was the last one here, So I proclaimed myself, King, who would stop me? The people that lived here?

A slight breeze passed by me, my light pink hair slightly moved with the wind. Looking out around the area, everything was in runes. I guess in six-year of nothing changing. They are starting to change themself. The room was sounded by walls with only one gate to get out. The gate was locked, and it would take the power of 10 men to open, and with it only being me, it would be near impossible to open it by myself.

Still sitting on the balcony, I spoke, "What if I jumped?" I hadn't spoken in years. I had no one to talk to, so I had no need. And if I did jump, who would miss me? My parents? I wish. I wish I knew them, but stupid them decided to leave in the middle of the night when I was 2. I guess I couldn't blame them. I am a freak. I am half-human, half pigman. Pigman is a race of people that was hated for even existing. And it was near impossible to have a child with one if you were a human But look where we are. I am alive, so that couldn't be impossible.

Since I was Half and Half, I had a few defying fetchers that made my parents run for the hills. I had light pink hair, which wasn't regular around here or what used to be here. I had tiny tusks growing from my teeth, and my ears were slightly pink and pointed at the end, But other than that, I looked utterly human. I heard a voice. 

"Well, you could do it yourself, but it would be so much easier than if I made you freak."

I looked behind me, a hooded figure stranded behind me with small horns sticking out of their head, but on top of that was a halo. There seemed to be two rips on the back of their hoodie where two wings spread out. But the most amazing thing was that where eyes were supposed to be were glowing white blobs. The figure raises this hand and says, "I am sorry to do this, little kid, but the government doesn't need people knowing that your kind is alive. I mean, they went to great measures to try and kill you. They even killed your parents in hopes you die at a young age. But when that didn't work, they decided to kill off your entire city, but their mistake was to leave you for dead again, and look are far you have gotten. You should feel special. Anyway, bye-bye, now this is your end."

The balcony started to creak and eventually break off. As I was falling, I looked at the figure. The figure watched me. They were crying while muttering things to themselves. And before I closed my eyes, I heard the fateful, "I am sorry, but I have to."

 And that is when everything went black

.---I woke up and looked around me. Where was I better yet, who was I? I kept on looking around for anything that would help. Who am I? What is my name? My name, why can't I remember something as simple as my name. What is it! I kept on looking around, and finally, I looked down. I was wearing a slick white jumpsuit, which the words TECH on it, "Tech..." I thought, "TECH.. no no what is tech, no -wha- wait t-techno? Ya, Techno, that sounds right? Is that my name? It has to be my name, right? It's missing something, though." After trying to remember what my name was missing. With nothing coming up besides glowing white eyes and the words "I am so sorry, but I have to." Finally, after so much thinking, a name came up, Blade "Techno...