Chapter 15

A/N 

Welcome back to all my readers. First I would just like to apologize for the very slow and late updates. Finals for matric was very ruff and nerve recking but we got past it.

Second I would like to say thanks for @lookitsabird12 for your comments and votes I appreciate it. Welcome to all my new readers and followers. 

Last I just want to say goodluck for 2021. I hope it is a year that we can achieve all our dreams and make new and better memories. 

I will update once a week maybe every Monday. 

********

Anastasia's POV 

Getting up this morning was not how I hope it would have been. Christian and the guys have decided that today I start training with the girls. So here I am in the gym getting ready to start with the basics. We already finished with the warm-ups. The guys are also in the gym observing our improvements. 

"No Mickayla turn your waste a little bit to the left!" Jason yelled and she turn her head towards him and gave him a slight nod. Mickayla and Sabrina is in the ring working on punches and kicks. Arianna and Marie are sparing on the matts. Kylie and I are standing at the back watching everyone doing there own thing. 

"Do you think everything will go back to normal after we caught this A person" Kylie asked turning my attention towards her. I sigh and turned back to the girls and the guys helping them. "I really don't know but I hope it will. I just hope if something happens that no one gets hurt in the process because I could not live with myself if something happens with them especially Christian" I said looking her in the eyes. 

"Aw thanks babe now I know you do care about me" I turned around and saw Christian and my brother walking towards me and Kylie. He puts his arms around my waist and gave me a kiss on the forehead. 

"Why aren't you and Kylie training. The reason everybody is down here is to help you two beautiful lady's of mine to help you work on your fighting skills but no you are standing here like statues. Ana, scared you will break a nail" my brother said. 

I glared at him. If looks could kill yeah he will be dead meat. 

"Okay next up is Ana and Kylie" Kyle yelled 

He trains all the men in the gang so he is going to teach Kylie and I with his type off skills.

The both of us and everyone else including Christian and Jacob are walking towards Kyle at the rink. Kylie and I walk up and into the rink standing next to Kyle as he shows us how to stand and teach us the basics of his skills. Everybody else are watching us train and yells positive things like "good job girls" or "you got this". 

Four hours later we are done for the day and to say my body and muscles are sore. Up the stairs I go heading to our room to take a long needed bath. 

While in the bath I think about everything that has happen but the best thing that happened was when Christian asked me to be his girl. A smile spreads out on my lips when I taught back. 

**FLASHBACK**

Walking down the stairs the house is quiet I only hear the television playing in the living room. The girls are sitting on the couches but the guys are not here." Good morning girls. Where is the guys." They turn toward me and Marie is the one who spoke up first "Morning Ana the guys are out to a meeting" I nod and sat next to Ari and look at what they are watching. 

Teen Wolf 

Many giggles and who is hotter then who later we heard the doorbell going off. I stood up and opened the door and there stood a guy with roses in his hand. "Hello I got n delivery for Anastasia Black" he said. "That's me. Thank you" I took the roses and closed the door after signing the delivery quote and greeting the guy. I wonder who it's from. The girls run into the kitchen and saw the maybe roses.