Chapter One: Another Day?

~Sasuke's P.o.v~
I was walking down in the village. I don't know what my brother is up to, he's been away for a good time now. He said he would be back before dinner and here yet it's almost dinner. I'm starting to worry about him. He is usually on time for dinner, he wouldn't skip it, not that I'm aware of.

~Itachi's P.o.v~
I know I am going to be a little late for dinner but I had something to get for him...my Sasuke, I wish I could tell him already how I feel for him but he is still too young to know right now...right? Well maybe sometime soon I will tell him. I continue to walk to Sasuke, I finally made it to him. "What took you so long?" he said I sighed happily and looked at him. "I had to get you something Sasuke" I replied he looked at me kinda confused. "Turn around for me Sasuke" I've said he nodded and he turned around. I put a gold chain necklace around his neck and hooked it onto his neck. His eyes widened as he looked at me. "I-itachi..." he said as he paused what he was about to say next.

~Sasuke's P.o.v~
Tears started to form and tears went down my face. "Why?...why give me your favorite gold chain necklace?" I've asked him "because I care about you Sasuke, more than you think of" he told me and I went to you and hugged you tightly. He hugs me back and I smile at him "thanks Itachi" I've said to make him smile and I'm glad I've made Itachi smile. His smile is so cute to me. "Sasuke, are you alright?" he asked me and I've just nodded yes that I was and am fine.

~Itachi's P.o.v~
Why is he so flustered? Does he have a temperature? "Sasuke? Do you have a fever?" I've asked to check on his health. "I'm fine Itachi, there is nothing to be so worried about with me, you can trust me on that" he said and I started to calm down from that reply. "Good I don't need anything bad happening to you anytime soon" I've said to him to make it clear as stone to him. I walked to the stove and cooked dinner for Sasuke and me since our parents won't be home until late tonight. Sasuke looks at me in a cute way that he never does before, why is he starting now? Maybe I shouldn't be worrying about it right now. After dinner I went to clean the dishes and put them into the dishwasher, I closed the dishwasher and went to my bedroom and closed the door. Later that night around midnight there parents got home and went to bed.

~Sasuke's P.o.v~
I woke up at midnight from a bad nightmare, I thought I stopped having Nightmares a long time ago, why am I getting them now? I went to my brother's bedroom door and knocked on his door gently to where he could hear it and Itachi opened the door yawning then he looked at me "what's the matter Sasuke?" He said to me still sleepy since he woke up. I looked at him worried then he got concerned. "Some bad dreams got me worried Itachi..." I said to him then he picked me up into his arms and brought me into his bedroom and he closed his bedroom door again and he put me onto his bed and he got into the bed with me. He covers us up with his blanket that is so warm and cosey. "Get some sleep Sasuke...your safe and sound with me with you, you will be protected by me for good" he said and his words relaxed me and I fell back to sleep and he made sure I was safe and that I was alright asleep. After he did that he fell asleep with me in his arms. It is 7 in the morning and I woke up in Itachi's arms and I remember what happened last night. I started to blush a bit, I couldn't move or else I would wake him. I wonder what he is dreaming about. I sigh quietly so I wouldn't wake him up after getting up trying not waking you I left quietly to let you sleep.

~Itachi's P.o.v~
I woke up and rubs my eyes to wake me up a bit better. I looked to see if Sasuke is here and I didn't see him here in bed with me. He must have woken up before me. I got out of bed and changes then smells some good food. What in the world is Sasuke doing? I know he doesn't know how to cook that much. I went down to the kitchen and sees him cooking by the book. I was shocked that he is learning himself how to cook anything. "Sasuke?..." I've said he look at me then back at the food to make sure it wasn't burning "morning Itachi" he said I just smiled to see him doing this. "Morning to you to Sasuke" I've said and goes up to him and watches you cook. Sasuke looks at me "breakfast is ready Itachi" he said and I nodded, he then makes our plates of food. And I help him with it and we both sit down at the table to eat. we finished eating breakfast and I got up and took mine and Sasuke's plate to the sink then washes them before putting them up in the dishwasher. "Itachi?" he said I looked at him "yes Sasuke?" I've answered he then looks away from me "nevermind Itachi...it's stupid" he said then Sasuke went to his bedroom and closes the door. I was starting to worry about him more. goes to Sasuke's bedroom door and knocks on his door "Sasuke....please open the door" I looked at the door.

~Sasuke's P.o.v~
Looks at my door since I heard Itachi's voice. I don't want to tell him what's wrong with me yet and I know he want me to so he can help me. I didn't want to talk to him but half of me does. "What do you want?!" I've said Itachi was consurned "I'm worried about you Sasuke, please let me in" he told me. I didn't know what to do my mind doesn't want to let him in but my body does want him to come in. I went to the door and opens it. "Why?.....why care so much about me?" I've said

~Itachi's P.o.v~
I smiled and picks you up in my arms and walks into your bedroom then closes your door and puts you into your bed after I locked your bedroom door. Sasuke gasped a bit, I smiled "it's because I love you" I said his eyes widened "what do you mean by love? You mean like family love?" He asked me and I giggled a bit and shook my head no. I smiled at him "I mean like a lover" I've told him and he blushes and it's so cute coming from him. "T-that...c-can't be for how long?" He asked and I've rubbed my hand onto his cheek gently.

~To be continued~