The Adventure begins!

(I Do not own any of the characters within this story, the belong to MysteryBen)

Reader P.O.V:

Hello! I should probably introduce myself I'm (Y/N)! I'm (age) and I'm part of the Mystery Skulls paranormal investigation team!

You've been friends with Vivi for a very long time and through her you met Arthur, Lewis and Mystery where you became good friends with the group and later joined together to form The Mystery Skulls!

It was a somewhat sunny day, you had just received a text message off of one of your long time friends Vivi telling you to meet her and the others at Pepper Paradiso.

Something told you that she got a new lead on some mysteries and due to Lewis being currently on shift it only made sense that you would all meet there so you could head straight there after his shift ended!

Any way, you made it to the restaurant where you could see Vivi practically beaming at you from the door way!

"Finally! Jeez, you sure took your time getting here!" Vivi exclaims at you from the doorway.

"You literally just sent me the text Vi, what did you want me to do? teleport straight to you?" You say with a slight laugh as the two of you enter the restaurant.

The two of you chat happily as you enter, before you spot Mystery and Arthur sitting at a table. Walking over to the two you greet them both.

"Hey Arthur, Mystery. How's it going?" You say as you bend down to pat mystery on the head, to which me smiles happily.

"Hey, (Y/N) I assume you also got the text from Vivi?" Arthur asks you some what nervously. He's never really been one for the adventures, I don't think he has the heart for it, he's always clinging to someone (namely Lewis) during our adventures.

As you were about to answer, you felt yourself being picked up and span around by a pair of strong arms! squealing as you were lifted you look back to see Lewis had ambushed you!

It had been a fair while since you'd seem everyone so it was only natural that they'd be equally as excited to see you. Lewis always did have a soft spot for you.

"Lewis! it's great to see you!" You exclaim with a laugh as he puts you down.

"I take it you're finished with your shift then?" you question.

" Yep! just now, so lets get going!!" He says to you all as Arthur starts to slowly get up.

Lewis was always so excited to see what new things we could discover, always taking charge. Arthur not so much, he always seemed to be somewhat down when ever we go on these adventures, specifically when it came down to Lewis and Vivi hanging out! Maybe he's jealous, ever since the two started dating he seemed to lose his spark and became almost distant.

................................................................................................................................................................

You were all sat in the van happily chatting away, Lewis, Vivi and Mystery sat in front while you and Arthur sat in the back.

You eventually pulled up on a cave entrance with a sign that had a skull and crossbones.

As you all got out of the van, you found yourself at the entrance.

"Looks pretty spooky and abandoned" You think out loud, to which Vivi replies that its better that way!

she always did love the spooky adventures.

As you made your way into the cave you spot a torch on the wall. Grabbing it call out to the others.

"Hey guys, I found a torch!" 

"good job! we can use this to light up our path!" Lewis tells you as he gently takes the torch from you.

He lights the torch and you all start to make your way through the cave, You make sure to stick close to Arthur because you know that as soon as something spooks him, he'll be off! We wouldn't want anyone to get lost in this cave, It's huge!

As you all made your way through the cave, you came across a fork in the path. One path lead right, the other went Left. Both with signs that had question marks pointing either way.

Vivi and Mystery went on their path down the right hand side, while you stuck with Lewis and Arthur going down the left. As you went into the entrance of the left path you come across a cliff of some sort, leading down to the bottom of the cave where the ground was covered in sharp spikes of stone.

You ventured towards the edge of the cliff to have a look down, noticing a strange green fog that covered the air.

Commenting on how far down it was, you noticed that Arthur had stuck towards the back of the cave.

" Are you ok back there Arthur?" You asked him, concerned knowing how easily scared he got.

You only got a nod in return as you continued to survey the cave, you saw Lewis too stepped towards the edge of the cave with his torch in hand, helping the two of you see further down.

As you were peering down the edge of the cave, you felt the presence of something malicious. You turned around just in time to see the entire left side of Arthur turn a horrid shade of green, his eye turning a vibrant green as he aimed to push Lewis off the cliff.

You went to warn Lewis when you were shoved hard against the taller boy, forcing both of you off the cliff side. Screaming as you both fell, Lewis used his strength to grab you and throw you into a lower side entrance of the cave.

He saved you life.

The force of him saving you caused you to crack your head on the side of the wall, effectively knocking you unconscious.

...........................................................................................................................................................

When you woke next, you were in hospital, surrounded by your friends, Arthur, Vivi and Mystery.

Lewis had gone missing, no one knew where, Vivi acted as if she didn't even know who Lewis was. When questioned by the police if you knew what happened to you or if you knew what happened to your dear friend Lewis. You answered.

You don't know.

You don't remember the events of that day.