#1 {Moving In}

"yes, I know. I already know my way around the street, Kuroo." Kenma spoke through the phone with Kuroo on the other line.

"Do you already know who you're gonna be sharing the apartment with?" Kuroo asked.

"I know that it's gonna be someone I share the same interests with when I asked the owner." He gathered all his luggage and went out his house.

"What if it's a girl, what would you do?"

"I don't really care as long as they don't disturb me then I'm cool with them."

Kenma waited for his mom to pick him up and drive him to his apartment near his new school which was miles away from their home.

"mhm... make sure you talk to them since you are gonna be staying with them for shit knows how long."

"I'm not mute, Kuroo."

After seeing her car, he hung up and made way for his mom's car to park and got in.

_________________________

"Why does their room look bigger than mine?" y/n questioned herself, pouting.

Her roommate was arriving today and she's currently struggling to organize her stuff, making sure they'll arrive with the place tidy like how she first got there.

"Fixing these wires would take me forever!" She groaned, referring to her computer's wires and other gaming and blogging equipment she owns.

A bit of time passed, that being a torture to y/n as she physically cannot even stand up anymore; finally finished cleaning up which was actually quite impressive considering her unmotivated ass.

She snapped a few photos at this once in a lifetime scenery of her clean space before posting it online to update her followers.

Y/n sat on the sofa, her limbs all sprawled out to a comfortable position as she sighed out of exhaustion.

Just as she was about to close her eyes, she heard knocking on the front door.

"shit." she muttered, now panicking as she hasn't even taken a bath yet or atleast fix her image to give her new roommate a good first impression.

Y/n then rushed to the door to be greeted by a boy with black to yellow fading colored hair and golden pupils.

Her eyes widened at the sight of a beauty infront of her. She was frozen, quite suprised he was gonna be staying with her. A pretty dude? yeah, understandable.

"can you... not stare at me like that." he looked away.

Y/n, being surprised even more that that was the first thing she'd hear from him instead of the usual 'hello' or 'glad to finally meet you'.

"aH!! You must be my new roommate! I'll help you with your luggage, uh..." you stared at him, waiting for him to tell you his name.

"Kozume Kenma... though Kenma is fine." he slightly bowed.

"ok, Kenma. I'll help ya settle in." You took one of his luggage then set it in his room whilst he just follows you.

"I'm l/n y/n by the way, but I'm fine with just my first name." you introduced, him humming in response.

Not knowing what to do anymore, you left him alone to fix his new room. "Call me when you need anything, alright Kenma san?" you closed the door to his room and went to drink a beverage downstairs.

____

You noticed he was really quiet, probably shy after moving in with a girl, you figured.

'he looks so awkward.' you thought, getting a towel from your room then going to the bathroom.