The classies 🛍

(No offense to the deaf/mute community this is all just fantasy. Enjoy the first chapter)💞

P.s: don't steal my fucking idea I will know 🤨

s: don't steal my fucking idea I will know 🤨

Ajah POV:

Today is like any other boring and meaningless day. i sit in my fourth period ap english class and listen to a group of girls talk about me right behind me.

Of course they are, everyone does because they think i can't hear them but in reality i just hate people and it's hard to have respect for people that talk shit about u when they think u cant hear.

Everyone has something to say behind closed doors.

Frankly I've always hated people and how easily they are influenced by rumors and lies speard by other just as gullible souls

I hate people. I've always had. It's always been that way. It won't ever change.

"Shes so fine, if only she could just talk." Bree says relatively loud because she thinks I can't hear her.

"That deaf ass bitch couldn't even pull a bird if one went to this school." Kianna with aggression.

jokes on her she is a fucking bird.

She doesn't mean that.

Every other day she hates then loves me. Girls are so wishy washy.

"Now stop lying, you just mad cause she rolled her eyes at u when u sent her a note saying that she was cute."

The statement the female said was true. It's funny cause every girl in this school makes googly eyes every time I walk into a room.

This specific girl being what you guys would call the popular bi sexual girl.

Every nigga in this school would fold if they were in a room with her. And every stud has a weird goal to make her theirs.

Typical pretty chocolate black girl with acrylic nails and eye lashes. Her looks are breathtaking and her style is truly something to look at. Sweet girl but her ego is bigger that jayz's bank account.

Her ego makes her less attractive.

Kianna jay. The most untouchable female in this school. The classiest of the classies.

The classies consists of three of the baddest bitches in this school. Kianna jay, Breanna McGuire and Jayden Smith.

 Kianna jay, Breanna McGuire and Jayden Smith