Poilet; Wicked's beginings.

A/N: Be pateint, the next one will come out. This one is longer because it explains a little of the plot. Enjoy!

The icky fog filled the air of the empty plainless land. No trees, no bushes, just dirt and puddles made from the moist air that would clog up your noise with the stench. No living thing seemed to be able to surive Badaoina.

Not becauses it was thousand miles long and eighteen thousand wide. It was what was there. Clever dark creatures. Clever deperssed smart monsters. They would do anything to catch a meal here. They would wait like spiders and be ready to reap any soul. But everyone knew the legends and never came.

Soul reapers that was there name! A monster who comsumes ones soul but it most be wicked and heartless, never innocent. The innocent must strike a deal with a reaper. Innocents were the most mout watering. There pureness there delux taste that would slide down the back of there throats, licking there lips as they dropped the lifeless body to the hard ground.

Reapers are the smartest. Most passionate what they were created to do. Eat dark souls. But when the innocents were becoming swallowed the good kingdoms came togethor. Warlocks and witches casted there spells on the creatures.

Till a all powerful wizard Nepile pulled out his wand at the fifth war of the reaper crusade and shot them down. He casted them into a place called Badaoine. A foggy place of gloomyness for the rest of eternity. Peace was established once again.

But peace never last. Even the good are bad. Most who were wicked were pushed in Badaione to feed the reapers. It was justice in the good days. Reapers would consume them in seconds. It was when there king had a excellent idea. Reapers knew all the mind sets of all and could at once figure out a person. That's excatly what the king did.........

The young mother wipt bitterly holding her cry child as they were pushed in the fog by Gorden's gaurds. The human kingdom that lasted so long. "King! King!" She wept screaming as her new born baby moaned for milk from the skin to bone mother.

The king sat of his white horse almost as if it was a uincorn but horn chiveled off. That is how beautiful it was. The king was the opposite but young. He had grubby features and greedy keen eyes that were blue. His long golden hair flowed to his shoulders and his scruff was thicker than most at his age.

His crown was big and cold and looked like swon to his head. Almost as if it was creating a large dent in his head. The mother yelped and cried as the gaurds pushed her in further with no mercy. "Please-"

"THAT IS ENOUGH, YOU GAVE BIRTH TO BASTARD!!!!!!" He screamed hiding the tears in his eyes. "It is my final judgement you having your soul being sallowed up after your child's." He said making the women heart sink. Her brown ragged dress was cut to her knees revealing her cuts she was wipped with.

Her long black hair was full of knotss as she struggling but soon stopped as she saw the gaurds leave at that and bolt toward there horses and speeded away like a galloping wave with there king. The women moaned holding her child.

"I love women." Hissed a seductive voice as a feather flew apove falling on her baby's stomach. She could not longer sob as she held the baby closer.

"They have brave hearts." The voice said it's boots' heels clicked on the hard dirt ground. The fog hid his appearence well. The women held her baby closer to her breast as tears trickled down her face. "They let even men break them isn't that right?" Said the voice gently.

The women just looked down at her lover's son. Tears swelled up as she looked at the finger were she had his engagment ring but took it off when he past away from the war. The fingers stroked the baby's head as her eyes closed. Ready to die.