you prank them about getting into a fight : pt1..Chan!

this is a request!
READ!! : basically you put on some make up to prank him and make it look like you had a black eye and a swollen lip(idk fight owies) and when he comes home you show him and tell him "the news"🥲

this is a request!READ!! : basically you put on some make up to prank him and make it look like you had a black eye and a swollen lip(idk fight owies) and when he comes home you show him and tell him "the news"🥲

chan:
when he arrived home he was tired and ready to cuddle with you. he really missed you and just wanted to ATTACK YOU WITH LOVE😡😡😡! but what he didn't know is that you already did... with fists😀. you shyly came out and went "chan..." "yes,love?" he replied, looking at you. you came out from the hallway into to entrance where he was and revealed your fake bruises and cuts, and you gotta say you did a good job making it look realistic. "omg what happened?!!" he walked up to you, concern in his eyes. He cupped your face very lightly dragging his fingers across your face. "i kinda got into a fight at school today.."(if you're not in school maybe work or just on a walk at the park?:)) he would ask you SOOO many questions while gently holding you close to him. "who did this? why did this happen? you should've called me!! oh no i'm so sorry I wasn't here baby." The last part you could hear his voice crack. you pulled away quickly and saw yearns in his eyes. "OMGOMG CUT THE CAMERAS! it's a prank omg i didn't know u we're gonna cry:(" you could see relief in his eyes as he let out a big sigh and shoved his face into the crook of your neck. "oh my goshhh don't do that! i was gonna cry i don't like seeing you hurt!" so mission?...accomplished?! i mean you pranked him but you made him sad pls. you walked with him clinging onto to you from behind and washed off the make up. when you were dont you turned back around and gave him a forehead kiss. "i'm sorry baby.. how can i make it up to you?" he looked down at you "i just want cuddles.." you could see he was a bit sleepy now, so you went to the bed with him and placed his head on your chest. you caressed his head until he fell asleep.

EVERYONETHIS IS MY FIRST UPDATE IN FOREVER IM SO PROUD OF MYSELF PLEASE

EVERYONE
THIS IS MY FIRST UPDATE IN FOREVER IM SO PROUD OF MYSELF PLEASE

i'm finally getting the motivation to start writing again!! I went through a really hard time recently but i've been doing much better and i hope you all are doing great too!!

idk how often i will be writing but if you'd like you can follow my other socials where i'm active all the time!!
my tik tok is _armpit
my twitter is hanjisung_bby

thank you guys so much for staying with me and waiting this long for an update🥲i really appreciate you all so much and thank you for liking my work! don't forget to leave requests !! you are lived and appreciated so have an amazing day !