Kobe's and Vay's P.O.V.

Kobe's P.O.V.

I woke up, took a shower, and went to the kitchen to get some breakfast. I was smiling so hard because I can't BELIEVE that MIDNIGHT kissed me when I kissed her.

Derek: Why the smile this morning?

Kobe: Nothing 😁

Derek: You kissed her, didn't you?

Kobe: Kissed who, Derek?

Derek: Yep, you kissed her.

Kobe: OK fine I kissed Midnight, so what and guess what, I kissed her in front of her brother. 😁

Derek: Damn

Derek and Kobe talked about how Kobe kissed Midnight. Then, there was a knock at the door and Kobe opened the door.

Kobe: Hey Midnight and Vay!

Vay: Hi *annoyed*

Midnight: Hey Kobe 😁

Kobe: Come in.

Vay and Midnight came in and sat down. Derek, Midnight, Vay, and Kobe watched some horror movies and ate popcorn, but Vay didn't want Kobe and Midnight dating, so he sat in between them, which they didn't mind. Soon came the time when Vay and Midnight had to leave.

Midnight: Bye Kobe and Derek.

Derek: Bye Vay and Midnight.

Kobe: Bye Babe.

Midnight Aww you called me "Babe".

Kobe went to Midnight, wrapped his arms around her waist and gave her a long, deep kiss and Midnight kissed him back, but Kobe gave in and softly moaned, then Midnight gave in and softly moaned. Vay grabbed Midnight and pulled her from her waist.

Vay: Let's go.

Midnight: But-

Vay: Let's go!

Midnight: *sighs* OK....

Then, they left.

Vay's P.O.V.

Vay: Go to bed and don't ask why.

Midnight: But why?

Vay: What did I just say?

Midnight: "Go to bed and don't ask why", but why can't I ask why?

Vay: Just go please....

Midnight: What's wrong bro?

Vay: You and Kobe are dating and I don't like that. When you and Kobe kissed like 3 minutes ago, that made me realize that I'm not a good brother....

Midnight: But you are a good brother. Look, how many times have I told you that you can't have a girlfriend?

Vay: A lot....

Midnight: And how many times have you told me that I can't have a boyfriend?

Vay: A lot....

Midnight: See Vay, me and you are like twins and with that being said, when you don't like when and Kobe are dating, I don't like when me and Kobe are dating.

Vay: No sis, you can't do that!

Midnight: Just did....*sniffs*

Vay: No! Don't cry sis please! *sniffs*

Midnight: *sobs* I have to break up with Kobe.

Vay: *sobs* No you dont have to break up with Kobe. Look, I hate that you and Tony are dating, but can date Kobe, OK?

Midnight: *sniffs* OK.

Vay hugged Midnight and both said "Goodnight" to each other and they both went to bed.