1.14

Once again i was standing watching Miguel fight with Johnny. It's boring honestly. ya know not being able to fight.

"what's the second rule of the way of the fist" Johnny questioned Miguel.

"Strike hard" Miguel answered as he kicked at johnny but he dodged it.

"That's right. There's only one reason to hit someone. To inflict pain. Striking hard is about giving your all." Johnny told miguel.

My twin nodded his head and started punching again. Just as he was about to strike again the doors open and caught our attention.

"What the hell" Sensei muttered as he saw the figure approach. Hearing that Miguel turned around.

"No yoga till five, No matter how bad you need it." Johnny stated as he walked towards the girl who was nun other than Aisha.

"Um i'm actually here for karate, I saw your website, it said that there was supposed to be a session today" Aisha told him as her gaze landed on me. I gave her a small smile.

"I appreciate you coming in, but there are no girls in cobra kai" Johnny told Aisha. I scoffed and rolled my eyes.

Aishas face turned into confusion as she looked at me once more.

"But Angel is here. She's a girl?"

"Only Angel is expected in cobra kai." Johnny stated "no other girls"

Miguel and i both looked at johnny in disbelief.

"why not?" Aisha asked slightly disappointed "Same reason there aren't woman in the army. Doesn't make sense." johnny blurted out earning a glare from me.

"uh Sensei Angel and i need to show you something in the office" Miguel told johnny, Johnny nodded and i stormed off and bowed before i made my way to his office.

I sat down on his desk and waited for them to enter. Soon after they enter and Johnny sat down next to me "Dont give me that 'sexist' bullshit, Woman just aren't meant to fight they have tiny hallow bones." Johnny exclaimed.

I got up and stood next to Miguel folding my arms over my chest "you do realise that i'm a girl right?" I asked Sensei with annoyance dripping out of my tone. 

"anyway, Aren't you desperate for new students? Miguel asked sensei, Johnny nodded slightly "Yes, but this isn't a knitting class, this is a dojo." He exclaimed. I rolled my eyes before replying "Look, the kids at school call her names, make fun of her-" But i got cut off by our dearest sensei

"that's what happens when you eat a box of twinkies every day" Miguel and i glared at him before miguel spoke again "her dad is Isaiah Robinson" he told sensei. Sensei just looked at him confused.

"hall of fame lineman for the chargers" I said throwing my hands in the air.

"so you're saying it's genetic? her love for twinkies comes from her dad?" Johnny asked causing me to hit my head and groan "No I'm saying her family is loaded!" I exclaimed still with my hand on my head.

"and she's a paying customer." Miguel added "but you don't need the money right?" I asked finally looking back up Johnny leaned back and got up "alright" he muttered before walking out.

I looked at my twin and gave him a high five before we walked out as well.

"okay take of your shoes. hop on the mat" Johnny demanded the girl, Aisha obeyed and took off her shoes walking onto the mat.

"okay after further review i've decided to allow more female students, but if you wanna be in cobra kai, you can't act like a girl" I shook my head at johnny.