Extended Summary

"He hates magic and I was born with it I can never be my true self"

Lady Elizabeth Of Tarl is the daughter of King Tarl a powerful and feared king after she is arranged to marry Arthur Pendragon in order to create a long lasting treaty between Camelot and her home kingdom and because of the two fathers long lastin...

Lady Elizabeth Of Tarl is the daughter of King Tarl a powerful and feared king after she is arranged to marry Arthur Pendragon in order to create a long lasting treaty between Camelot and her home kingdom and because of the two fathers long lasting friendship but she arrives in Camelot where she meets King Uther Pendragon the freedom king of Camelot who had outlawed magic like her father.

After she is promised a horse ride around the scenery of Camelot even though it didn't interest her but she did it to make her father happy and Arthur doesn't show Uther takes her instead which is the start of a long story of how Uther begins to fall in love with the quiet princess who little did he know had the one thing he hated more in the world magic however she had hidden it from everyone including her father and even though she feared Uther over time she had began to fall in love with him and the good parts of him including the love for his son Arthur the boy she wasn't meant to marry.