a story a of gacha depressed kod

One day a blonde haired woman was sat in her shower crying. Then she screamed like a deaf chiwawa eating an asparagus. "IM GIVING BIRTH TSKE ME TO HOSPITAL U SILLY GOOSE?" Her husband ran up the stairs and fell down the stairs like a cat flying out the window. Then he ran up the stairs again like a donkey with bad hearing running along a motorway. They got on their scooters and zoomed away🏥🛴
She gave birth and cried and laughed and cried cutlery. then she saw the babies and they were as identical as identical twins because they are identical twins. then she looked at them and said "this one is pretty and this one is ugly"
She named one of them sparkel and the other one rodrick even though she was a girl. Then they went up home and the babies said with extreme emotions and happiness "hello mother. how may be help you." Then she smashed Rodrick in the face and made her do the chores and gave sparkel a bath.

15 years and 6 months and 10 days and 15 hours and 46 minutes and 43 seconds and 21 milliseconds later it was 2 years later and the girls were 18 in 6 months and 14 days and 3 hours...

It was Christmas Day! Sparkel opened her sparkeling presents and got a real life horse in a box that looked like a Christmas tree that was eaten by a green bath asparagus. Rodrick opened her cardboard box that was as damp as if it had been ran over by an Asda truck that was not looking where it was going. Inside was some rocks. Merry Xmas?

5 days and 9 hours later rodrick was crying the day before yesterday which was actually 2 days ago in this emotional story. Rodrick was in her closet eating snakes. Rodrick was a depressed Gacha kid. Then one day Rodrick went out on a walk and saw a big sign above a  bridge with a Santa stood up on top. She climbed up like a mosquito giving birth and the Santa told her to jump for joy, so she jumped off the bridge like a flying mammoth eating celery and died. Her family cried cutlery and said "I wish I loved her more" and everyone regretted everything and the story ends here but the Santa laughed and laughed and ate carrots while watching her drown.