Acknowledgement

This book was terrible, so here I am trying to rewrite it.

This version will be QUITEEE different from the original. There will still be a lot of paragraphs from the original, but a lot of the events might change.

If you'd like to check out the original, look for 'discontinued fanfics' in my profile.

Warning- it's very cringey though.

--

"...to..ruto...NARUTO!!! ARE YOU EVEN LISTENING!?" Sakura Haruno smacked the blonde Uzumaki in the head.

"Ow!" Naruto hissed. "Sorry!"

"Hmph, whatever," Sakura crossed her arms. "Listen to Kakashi sensei when he's talking, you idiot."

Kakashi eyed them before sighing again. "So as I was saying..."

Sakura tried to pay attention to what Kakashi was talking about, but she couldn't help but glance at Naruto almost every second. What's up with him today? He seemed rather....off.

"You have very little time left until the final part of the chunin exams, Naruto, Sasuke. Which is why I'll be training the three of you myself!" Kakashi eye-smiled.

'You should've been doing that a long time ago...' Sakura sweatdropped. 'That aside..'

She looked towards Naruto who scrunched his eyebrows, clenching his fists tight.

Kakashi stood there waiting in silence for their response. Half a minute of silence passed before he sighed, closing his book. "Well. Meet me up at training ground 3 tomorrow, 8 am. Don't be late."

Not waiting for any responses, he disappeared in a blur.

Sasuke stood up , glanced at his two other teammates before walking away.

"So....Naruto."

Perking up at the mention of his name, Naruto gave Sakura a bright grin. "Yes, Sakura-chan?"

Not sure what to say, Sakura crossed her arms and heaved a sigh. "You were listening to what Kakashi sensei was talking about, weren't you?"

"Uhhh......YES- Totally!" Naruto answered cheerily.

"Of couuurse you were....." Sakura eyed him, making the blonde laugh nervously. She shook her head with a small chuckle. "We're training with Kakashi sensei tomorrow. 8 am, training ground 3."

"Thanks, Sakura-chan!" Naruto grinned. "I wouldn't know what to do without you!"

"Pay attention to what Kakashi sensei is saying next time!" Sakura scolded.

"Yes, Sakura-chaan!!" Naruto saluted. "By the way, Sakura! Wanna go out for dinner together?!"

"You make it sound like we're going on a date...." Sakura squinted.

"Uh huh! It's a date!" Naruto yelled in excitement before blinking. "Wait- I MEAN-"

"Fine, I'll go on your little dinner with you," Sakura smiled. "So? Where are we heading to?"

"Really? REALLY!!??" Naruto beamed!

"GROSS! DON'T GET SO CLOSE!"

"Sorry!"

Thumb pointed at himself, Naruto struck a random pose. "Follow me, Sakura-chan!"

"Don't do random poses like that, it's embarrassing," Sakura huffed.

"Anything for Saaakura-chaaan!" Naruto grinned. "Of we goo!" He sung before marching towards Ichiraku Ramen with his hands folded behind his head, Sakura following behind him with her head low in embarrassment from the stares.

'But those stares...' Sakura lifted her head up slightly, glancing at the civilians they passed by. She flinched slightly at the intense glares. 'They're glaring at Naruto....again.'

She gripped her dress tight. 'After all that I said about him that day.....and after what happened with Sasuke-kun.....'

"Alone.....Isolated....It's not about your parents scolding you,"Sasuke glared. "You have no idea what it means to be alone..."

'It's only then when I started noticing how hard Naruto's life must've been.'

"....Naruto."

Naruto paused in his steps before looking back at Sakura. "Yes, Sakura-chan?"

"We're friends....right?" Sakura smiled.

Naruto's eyes widened before his eyes watered, anime tears bursting out of his eyes, snot dribbling down his nose. "Y-YOU WANT TO BE MY GIRLFRIEND, SAKURA-CHAN!?!?"

"FRIENDS, I said, FRIENDS!!! GET AWAY FROM ME!!"

"SAAAKURA-CHAAAN!!"