{1} Cookies and Exams

This was it, this was the day Izuku makes it into the hero course. The poor boy has been nervous all day, and Katsuki's jabs at the green haired boy didn't make him feel any better. Hes been playing with the hem of his uniform for about ten minutes now, he was counting down the seconds school would end so he could immediately make his way to the train station.

Katsuki glared at Izuku, the nerd has been getting on his nerves all day. Fidgeting with his fingers, mumbling to himself more than usual. It was pathetic to him.

About thirteen minutes later, the bell finally ringed and the anxious boy shot up out of his seat and ran out of the classroom leaving the rest of the students curious about what made him leave so fast, he had no friends anyway, where on earth would he have to be?

Katsuki scoffed and slung one strap of his backpack over his shoulder and made his way out off the school. Today was the day, the day that Katsuki Bakugo made it into the Hero course. There was no doubt in his mind that he would pass, he was the best after all.

Izuku ran through the crowd buzzing with excitement, after a twenty minute train ride he was finally there! At UA high school. It was even bigger than he imagined!
After standing in front of the gates admiring the architecture intently Izuku shook his head carefully and marched to the entrance.

Only for him to trip on a loose stone.

'Well, this is it. I'm gonna die here.' Izuku thought as he braced himself for impact and inevitable humiliation. But to his surprise, it never came.

Instead he floated about five centimeters above the ground.

"I'm sorry I used my quirk on you like that! But I'd feel super bad if I just stood by and let you fall!" A bubbly female voice exclaimed, the said female put her small hands on the boy and stood him upright and quickly pressed her fingertips together.
'Probably a five finger activation quirk' Izuku thought.

She had shoulder length brown hair with bangs, and the sweetest pink cheeks and brown eyes Izuku had ever seen.

"Are you alright? You look a little pale," she inched closer into his face making Izuku take a small step backwards. He wasn't used to talking to girls, especially this close!

"OHMYGOSH!" The bubbly girl exclaimed. "You have so many freckles! That's so cute!" She excitedly bounced on the balls of her feet while Izuku's face flushed a bright red. "What did you say your name was again?" She questioned.

"I didn't uhm, I've never, uhm I don't uhm." Izuku was at a loss for words. He was getting overwhelmed. "Dang! You didn't tell me at all actually. Oh I'm sorry! I didn't mean to make you uncomfortable or anything!" The brunette swayed her arms in a dramatic manner.

"I haven't introduced myself either! I'm Uraraka Ochaco!" The girl smiled warmly.

"I'm uh I'm, I mean uhh my, my name is uhm."

The green boy stuttered and picked at the hem of his sleeves and muttered softly. Miraculously Uraraka understood what he was saying.

"Well, nice to meet you Midoriya! I hope we'll be in the same class! If you're also going to the Hero course that is!" Uraraka smiled brightly once again.

"It was fun talking to you! Bye bye!" Before Izuku could bid her a farewell back she was already on her way to the entrance of the school.

Izuku stood there trying to process what just happened.

'She wouldn't be that nice to you if she knew what kind of freak you are.'

Shaking his depressing thoughts away Izuku got into motion and made his way to the entrance too, he got a sticker with a series of numbers attached to his uniform jacket.