W-what?!

Draco's POV
I couldn't stop thinking about potter. My birthday is in three days and then I have to find my mate. I don't know who it will be but I am hoping I get someone good, not like weaslleeste. When Harry woke up he looked at me and just walked out. I was very confused. But I just shoved it off.

On Draco's birthday

Draco's POV
When I woke up Harry wasn't there. Then it started my back was aching like crazy. Then when it stopped I looked in the mirror and I had black wings! So I am a dark velia. Now I just have to find my mate.

Harry's POV
Me and hermione were heading to the library and she said she forgot she had a study session with professor mogonall. "Sorry Harry I can meet you at the library in about two to three hours" she said it a sympathetic voice.

"Okay mione have fun and learn well" I said to her waving and continued to go to the library.

Draco's POV
I started to head to the library for a book to help me learn about my transformation when I smelt it. I didn't know what it was I just followed it. I ended up in a class room a little bit away from the library. It was abandoned. I just waited and the smell got closer till it was outside the door. I opened the door and pulled whatever or whoever into the room.

Harry's POV
I was almost to the library when I felt someone grab me and pull me into a classroom. They closed the door and pushed me into a wall. " what the hell?!" I screamed while I opened my eyes. "Malfoy?!" I said after I saw who it was.

"Potter do you know what velia's are and what mates are?" He asked me just standing over me with one hand on my waist holding me down so I didn't run and the other on the wall by my head.

"Why are you asking me this?! Let's me go!" I yelled at him trying to fight him off put he was to strong

"Do you know what they are." He asked more seriously,

"Yes I do know now let me go!!" I responded

"Well I am a velia and you are my mate" he said quickly and it rather shocked me

"W-what?!" I yelled back

"Shut up now one can hear us!!" He whispered yelled I kept yelling till he was inches away from kissing me. "If you don't shut up I will shut you up myself!" He whispered in my ear which made me squirm still trying to get out of his grip.

"Fine fine just let me go I have to meet with hermi-" I stoped talking and my lips were touching my crushes lips. He put his hands on my waist pulling me closer. I didn't know what to do so I just kissed him back. I put my hands on his neck and then he grabbed one of my legs and put it around his waist.

Draco's POV
He wouldn't shut up so I just kissed him. To my suprise he kissed me back! He put his hands on my neck while I had mine on his waist. Then I lifted one of his legs around his waist. I licked his bottom lip so he would open his mouth and he got the message. He opened his mouth and we battled for dominance with our tongues he wouldn't give up so I slammed him against the wall and he gave up letting me explore his mouth. Then we broke for air. "Ow that hurt you idiot!" Harry complained

"Well you wouldn't let me win so I had to find another way." I said in a seductive voice

"Hey let go!" He yelled when I lifted both his legs around my waist his back still on the wall.

"I don't think so" I said in his ear

"I have to go hermione is waiting.." he said trying not to moan while I bit his neck

"Fine.." I said very annoyed

Harry's POV
When I left I felt like I was flying but the it ended with hermione yelling at me. 'I am Draco Malfoy's mate. Wow' is all I was thinking trying to ignore hermione's lecture.