3- ᴢʜᴏɴɢ ᴄʜᴇɴʟᴇ

"Chenle you pressed D instead of C! What kind of piano player would make a mistake like that?" Chenle's mom said as she lets the maids take off her coat and left to give them privacy.

"My hands slipped mo-"

"Even though! A good pianist never slips son. Do better"

And with that, the young boy rolled his eyes and went up to his room where he can whine, complain and relieve his stress that his parents have caused him.

Everybody likes Chenle. Smart, talented, kind and handsome.. Basically a person you want to be or aspire to be but no one knows the story behind his supposedly perfect facade.

Full of scoldings, insults and disappointment happened. As a child he was always pressured to be better than everyone else.

However, even if he's still "better" than most people it wasn't enough for his parents.

They were NEVER proud.

They were NEVER supportive.

Which of course made Chenle less sensitive at this point.

He was depressed back in the day but his parents didn't care and still want him to do the things they want him to do instead of letting him do the things he wants to do.

The perfect child doesn't exist in his parent's eyes.

He was now chatting with his friends, laughing and basically bonding with the most supportive, loving and caring group of friends ever. His second family or the only family he has because they were the only ones who acted as if Chenle was wanted. Chenle was loved.
---
Dreamies💚

Chenle:
Yo I'm sick

Renjun
No one asked

Jaemin
Take care of yourself child🥺

Chenle:
Nahh what I meant was I'm sick of being at home. Can you please pick me up?

Jeno:
No! Stay home! You're gonna get in trouble if you don't

Chenle:
At this point I don't even care anymore. I'm boreddd and saddd

Renjun:
You know what would be fun?

Mark:
No! Don't you dare say whatever you have to say

Haechan:
Quiet bitch I wanna know what he has to say

Jisung:
My eyes are now tainted🥴😳

Jaemin:
Fcking idiots making my child see things he's not supposed to!!

Chenle:
What is it Renjun gege?

Renjun
You should rebel a little. Piercings maybe?

Jeno
Drink until you go home drunk

Mark
Nah nah none of that! You wanna play basketball instead buddy?

Renjun
Shut up old man! You can't even shoot a hoop

Chenle
Yo I think I'm gonna get a piercing

Jisung
Can I do that too?

Mark
No!

Jaemin
Absolutely not my child

---

And this is where the real story starts...

Author's note:

Hehehe school is done. Christmas break here I come!

xoxo
@hanhyunjie