Sangwoo wants a sandwich

Jotaro Kujo was thinking about Sangwoo again. Sangwoo was a serial killer with solid arms and a hot nose.

Jotaro walked over to the window and reflected on his bright surroundings. He had always loved quiet Japan with its tan, thoughtful trees. 

Then he saw something in the distance, or rather someone. It was the horrifying figure of Sangwoo.

Jotaro gulped. He glanced at his own reflection. He was hot and popular, with muscular arms and a rigid jaw. 

But not even a time-stopping person like him was prepared for what Sangwoo had in store today.

The rain hammered loudly, making Jotaro sad.

As Jotaro stepped outside and Sangwoo came closer, he could see the loose glint in his eye.

Sangwoo glared with all the wrath of 1443 angry frogs. He said, in hushed tones, "I hate you and I want a sandwich."

Jotaro looked back, even more sad. "Sir, this is a Wendy's," he replied.

They looked at each other with confident feelings, with Jotaro's theme song playing in the background and Shrek and Sasuke bouncing to the beat.

Suddenly, Sangwoo lunged forward and tried to punch Jotaro in the face. Quickly, Star Platinum pulled out his fist brought it down on Sangwoo's skull.

Sangwoo's entire body trembled. He stared in disbelief, his emotions raw like a burnt, bitter banana.

Then he let out an agonizing groan and collapsed onto the ground. Moments later Sangwoo was dead.

Jotaro Kujo went back inside and poured himself a nice drink of apple juice.

THE END