Ashley Has Never Done This.

"Sweetheart! Wake Up! It's 6:55!" said Andy's mother. Andy looks at the time. "Oh no! I forgot to set my alarm!" cried Andy. Andy jumps out of bed and gets ready as fast as he can. He was so scared that he is going to be late. He couldn't find any of his clothes. But he found a shirt that was all wrinkled and messed up. He didn't have enough time to find a clean one so he wore that shirt that he found instead. He brushed his hair and teeth super fast and put his back pack on. He accidentally forgot his textbook. He ran out the door and ran to his school. It was 7:05 and he was 5 minutes late.

When he got to the school, and pushed the door open and the doors hit the wall so hard. He ran to his locker and got all of his things. Andy looks in his back pack, "Dang it! I forgot my  textbook! And my homework was in there!!" Andy cried. Andy was so upset, so he just took all of his things and went to class so upset. Then, Ashley was next to Andy while he was walking. Ash put his leg out and Andy tripped. Andy's things dropped on this floor and he fell down and the whole hallway was laughing at him. Ashley took a video of Andy crying and some students as well. Andy ran to the bathroom and went to the stall and cried. Andy was so embarrassed. Then, a person walked in the bathroom and it was CC. Andy opened the stall and walked out still sobbing. CC saw Andy crying and gasps and starts to get some tears. Andy saw CC and gave him a fake smile. "Andy, you know I don't trust fake smiles! What happened?" said CC. Andy sighs and gave CC a hug. Andy was so close to CC that he could hear his heartbeat. Andy was still sobbing. CC was so upset to see Andy like this. CC let go of Andy and him and Andy both sat down near the stalls. Andy talked about what happened. CC gasps and gave Andy a hug. CC felt like he was about to cry too. 

While they were talking, Jake walked in. "Hey Andy, here's your stuff that you dropped." said Jake. Andy grabs his things and got up. Jake  rubbed Andy's back and started walking to class.

Jake and Andy went to the office and got 2 passes. Jake and Andy both walked in their classes and gave the 2 passes to Ms. Larisa. Ms. Larisa smiled and put the passes on her desk. Jake and Andy both sat down in their desks. 

When class was over, Andy went to Miss. Valentine's room and sat down at his desk next to Ash. Ashley threw  a paper ball at Andy. Andy unwrapped the paper ball and Ash was giggling. Andy looks at Ash with a confused weird look and read the letter and it said,

'Hey Loser, 

It was so funny how you fell down on the floor and dropped your things on the ground! I couldn't stop laughing!  I bet none of your friends helped you! Your friends are so stupid!  Your shirt looks so ugly! And you smell bad too!  YOU ARE SO UGLY!! HAHA!! 

From, Ashley Purdy!'

After Andy read the letter, his heart dropped and broke into millions of pieces. Andy put his head down on his desk and cried. Rhita saw Andy crying and walked up to him. "Are you okay Andy?" said Rhita. Andy nodded. Miss. Valentine walked in and saw Andy crying. "Oh dear Andy! Are you okay?" said Miss. Valentine. Andy nodded again. Miss. Valentine walked up to Andy and asked why he was crying. "A-Ashley, w-was, b-b-being, m-mean, t-to, m-m-me." Andy stuttered. "Ashley? What did he do?" asked Miss. Valentine. Andy gave the letter that Ashley made and she read it. Miss. Valentine was in pure shock. "Ashley, let me talk with you in the hall." Miss. Valentine said strictly to Ash. Ashley followed Miss. Valentine to the hall and they talked. Rhita was so upset to see Andy like this. "It's okay Andy. Don't listen to Ash, he's mean." Rhita said. Andy felt so much happier.

With Ashley and Miss. Valentine talking, Miss. Valentine was so angry at Ash. "Ashley! Why are you so rude to Andy?! Andy is a very kind person!" said Miss. Valentine. Ash shrugged his shoulders, "He's an ugly freak!" he said. "Ashley! That type of word is so hurtful! Andy is so beautiful, inside and out!" said Miss. Valentine. Ash says nothing. "Why are you so mean to people? What type of parents do you have?!" she asked. "I don't have any parents" said Ash. "Ashley! Stop lying." said Miss. Valentine. "Tell me the truth!" she said. Ashley's heart was beating fast and he is having a little panic attack inside of him. Then, with moments of silence, Ashley went on the floor frozen. Miss. Valentine looked at Ash so shocked. With more seconds of silence, Ashley, for once, CRIED. Tears were coming down his face and were dripping on the floor. Miss. Valentine was speechless. Ashley ran to the classroom crying. The whole class was in shock. Andy's heart dropped again. "This is the first time, I mean THE FIRST TIME, he cried." said Andy to himself. Ashley looked at Andy and punched him in the face. The whole class was extremely silent. Nobody said a word. All they just did is look at Ashley with their jaws opened. The bell rang for lunch and everyone left but not Ashley. Ash was still crying. Miss. Valentine walked up to Ashley. "Hey Ashley, if it's okay that I can give you a lunch detention? I'm not trying to be strict to you." she said. Ashley nodded with him still crying. Miss. Valentine smiled, "Okay go get your lunch, I'll meet you down in the study hall room." she said. "Okay." said Ash and went to go grab his lunch. 

While lunch was still going, Andy told all of his friends that Ashley cried. All of his friends are in shock. "I never saw him cry EVER!" said Jinxx. Andy and his friends agreed. Then the bell rang and Andy and his friends went to class. Andy was so happy that he told a teacher what happened with Ashley.