Chapter 1: The Bullpen

*Ding*

The elevator doors repelled open. Special agent tony Dinozzo and kaitlyn (kate) Todd stepped from within into the squad room. Agent Timothy McGee was sat at his desk ready for a day's work of mystery and crime. McGee was happily doing something a tech nerd would do until Tony walked in sat down at his desk.
"Hey Proby Mcnobie!" Tony mocked "Hey Tim," Kate said.
"Tony, I told you not to call me that. Hey Kate how are you?" said Tim rolling his eyes.
"I'm good thanks I was just telling Tony that I have a boyfriend his name is Alex Walkinshaw and he's a tech meister like you maybe you can be buddies?" kate explained.

"Nobody will be making buddies right now, grab your gear we have a dead lieutenant and an unidentified body in Virginia Woods!" Agent Gibbs announced to the the NCIS is Major Case Response Team Special Agent

Leroy Jethro Gibbs is the top senior agent, he leads the team through many cases that nobody else to solve.

"Who's driving boss?" Tony asked, secretly pleading it wasn't McGee. Who drives according to the speed limit, unlike himself and Kate.
"why don't you choose, dinozzo?" Gibbs said wishing he wasn't with the team right now and he had a gut feeling that they would be arguing over the keys just seconds later.

As the keys flew through the air to DiNozzo, Kate and Mcgee tried to intercept and catch them however they just ended up one great human pile on the floor.

*Thwack*
"Gulp! Oww! What was that for?" Tony questioned.
"For encouraging that, Dinozzo!" Gibbs expressed while pointing to the floor, "elevator now!"
"Ok on your 6, boss," Tony obeyed, "so I'm driving, boss?"

Gibbs turned his head reluctantly and look at Tony. His death stare was excruciatingly painful. But it told Dinozzo everything, 'Stop before I Thwack you'