CHAPTER 2

NO ONE's POV

Everyone soon teleported into a room that looked like a movie theater with snacks at the end of each seating row. "Where are we" was the first question asked by Malia, good job Malia straight to the point. "I don't have a clue" responded Scott. That's when everyone started to look around at the other people in the room. Until " Thomas is that you, you little shank it is you get over here" yelled Minho from across the room. Stiles/Thomas darted over to them he ran faster then any of the pack had seen him run before. He has never run that fast even if he was being chased by a werewolf. After a while, they all said their hi's and hugs and it took about twenty mins for the pack to finally understand what stiles was telling them about and how he was missing for 2 years and came back different but then stiles put his mask back on so he was stiles again but of course, he did not say that.

STILES/THOMAS POV

The next thing I know there is a loud voice talking over the speakers "Hello I am so so happy to have you all here and before you freak out do not worry you little cutes the time that passes here does not effect really time so when you got back home it will be like you never left." spoke the voice. "Are you God"was the first thing I said what I was nervous so I had to come up with something. What I said got a few chuckles from everyone in the theater. "Very funny stiles or should I say, Thomas." Said the speaker. "We are here today to uncover some secrets stiles stilinksi has." It said with a creepy laugh that made me look towards my dad and give him an uncomfortable look. " I vote highly against that so I will be leaving now BYYYYEEEEE," I said trying to get out of this situation. "Oh no you don't," Scott said pulling me back. "Why thank you Scott now, everyone sit down and let's get this show on the road."

THANK YOU FOR READING IF YOU WANT TO KNOW THE SEATING JUST SAY SOMETHING, RIGHT NOW I AM TO LAZY TO FIGURE IT OUT AND IF YOU HAVE ANY VIDEOS YOU THINK I SHOULD USE TELL ME K BYEEEE!