Pudding

YOUR POV

                           It's only been a couple of days since you and Kenma started dating. And to be honest, he's been a nervous wreck. Whenever I compliment him his face turns bright red. During practice, if  I would kiss him even if it was on the cheek he would freak out and worry if the coaches saw. "Okay! so, summer is rolling around and we have a training camp with the teams in the Kanto region as most of you know" Coach Nekomata. "But, this year Karasuno asked to be in the training camp with us," Coach Naoi said. I brushed it off I knew that Kenma was friends with number 10. I didn't want him to be upset, I saw his eyes light up when he said that because he would get to see that tiny giant wannabe.  " So, what schools are in the Kanto region?" I ask. "You don't know this!? You don't remember your high school options!?" Kuroo laughs. "Nope, my parents chose for me they don't trust my decisions,"  I say pouting. "the schools are Us, Fukuordani, Ubagawa, and Shinzen," Coach says. "That doesn't mean you guys should slack off, looking at you Y/N" Coach N. said. "PFFFT-" Lev laughs. 'WANNA GET KICKED LEV!" I shout and he stops. Kenma snickers a bit and you smile a bit then you hear a loud "ooo~" it was the whole team. "SOME OF YOU GUYS WON'T GET TO GO TO THE TRAINING CAMP BECAUSE YOU ARE GOING TO BE IN THE HOSPITAL DUE TO SEVERE INJURIES!" I yell. "Y/N is that necessary," Yaku says. "VERY," I say back. "SHUT UP AND GET TO PRACTICING!" Coach Nekomata says. 

I go to practice receiving with Kuroo we receive the ball back and forth. "So~" Kuroo starts. "Are you ready to be in the same building with Number 10 for a week?" He asks. "I'm not like that. I just get annoyed by him. But, he might be a good person. Plus, Kenma a friend of his so I can't be rude to him. It might make Kenma upset." I say. "Aww, you two are so cute. You aim the ball to hit his face and play it off as an accident. "oo~ sorry~" I say. "Thanks now my nose is bleeding." He says walking away.

3RD PERSON

Practicing is over and we are heading home. "Kenma~ I'm tired~," You say collapsing in his arms. He holds your back keeping you up. "Pudding~" you whisper in his ear. He nearly drops you. "Where did that come from?" he said with his face flushed red. "Well, Kuroo and Yamamoto call you pudding head. I want to give a nickname to~" you say still loopy. "Y/N you're tired let's get you home," he says (I forgot to say you were outside the gym)

"Hey mom we doing some training camp thing for a week for volleyball practice can I go?" you say taking off your shoes, putting your bag on the floor, and plopping yourself at the dinner table. "Oh, uh sure is there something I need to fill out?" she says putting my reheated plate at the table. "Yeah, it's in my backpack," I say pointing to the cotton candy-colored backpack. "SISSY!" your little sister says running in (Let's say her name is Mai (I love that name) parenthesis-ception). "Hey, Mai what's up," you say rubbing your eye. "Are you ready for summer! It's gonna be so cool!" she says bouncing up and down. "But, I'm gonna miss all my school friends. But, I can play volleyball with you!" She said bouncing up again. "Sorry, Mai I'm gonna be gone for a little bit of summer but we'll still get time. Plus, you can play volleyball with dad," you say taking a bite. "But daddy goes too rough with me I'm only 6," she says holding you six of her fingers. "Y/N!" your mother screams from across the room. A chill runs down your spine. You realize you left your phone in your bag, and Kenma texted you earlier. She had read the text.

Kenma💖

Babe, please stop with the "Pudding" thing. It's embarrassing

You

This is Y/N's mother. What is the "pudding" thing you are talking about?

Read 7:47 pm (19:47)

"ooo~, sissy's in trouble", "Shut it, Mai," you say walking over to your angry mother. "Ye-" she cuts you off and starts yelling. "WHO IS KENMA!? WHY DID HE CALL YOU "BABE"!? WHAT IS PUDDING!? I KNOW PUDDING HAS MILK IN IT!" your mother screams. "Mom! It's not what you think!" you say waving your arms. "So, this isn't your boyfriend?" she says in a questioning tone. "Well, that's true. But! The "pudding" thing isn't..." you say drained. "So my *cum* theory isn't correct?" she said putting the phone down. "MOM! No, no it isn't" you say. "I call him pudding because his hair looks like it," you say tired. "Oh! you mean that boy that you bring here for practicing," she says excitedly. "Yes, mom him," you say now annoyed. "What about him?" your dad says coming down the stairs. "OH NOTHING IT'S NOTHING WE WEREN'T TALKING SO DON'T WOR-" your mom sadly cuts you off and says. "She dating him!". "WHAT!" he yells. "DAD! Dad, how about we don't yell and we talk this through," you sat trying to calm him down. "YA THAT'S WHAT I'M GONNA DO HAVE A TALK WITH HIM!" he said pulling on his coat. "WAIT! DAD!" you yell trying to get him. but somehow he was already halfway down the block. You go to text Kenma to brace himself

You

Kenma brace yourself. My dad knows.

Kenma💖

Don't worry I'm under my bed

and what is he gonna do?  My parents are at home.

You

That's good

Kenma💖

Wait, I hear 3 pairs of footsteps coming down the hall

I just realized I never told my parents.

You

Good luck soldier

 Love you, pudding 💖

1005  WORDS

FINISHED AT 2:00 AM OR 2:00

DATE: 11~28 OR 28~11