𝐟𝐚𝐦𝐨𝐮𝐬 𝐛𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐡𝐝𝐚𝐲𝐬

RIPTIDE - ooo. famous birthdays
┕━━━━━━━━ ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ━━━━━━━━┙

 famous birthdays┕━━━━━━━━ ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ━━━━━━━━┙

ARAB7LLA
Twitch Star

# 0329
most popular boost

Birthday
July 7, 1997 ( 23 )

Birthplace
Ocean City, New Jersey

ABOUT

Twitch streamer who has garnered over three million followers. She later started a YouTube channel and has over two million followers there. She is known for playing games such as Bloodborne, League of Legends, The Walking Dead.

BEFORE FAME

She was raised in Ocean City, New Jersey. Later, she moved to California to study criminology at UCLA. During her first year at UCLA she started both of her channels. She kept both channels and her studies up for two years until she decided to drop the true crime channel. She graduated with the gaming channel at one million and decided to focus on that rather than criminology.

TRIVIA

She originally started off with two channels. One posted gaming and the other posted true crime stories. She found that her gaming channel fared better and decided to focus on that more. The true crime channel is still up and under the name b7lla. She finds the number 7 lucky which is why it's prominent in many of her usernames.

FAMILY LIFE

Her real name is Arabella Vance, but she tends to just use Arabella. She has no siblings. In the beginning of her career, there were rumors of her dating Dylan Apatow.

ASSOCIATED WITH

Her and Valkyrae have been friends for a majority of Arabella's career. She's also friends with true crime YouTubers Versace Colton and Dylan Apatow.

ARAB7LLA POPULARITY

Most Popular Born on July 7
#0329 #01

Twitch Star 23 Year Old
#04 #15

Gaming Web Star Cancers
#18 #25

ARAB7LLA IS A MEMBER OF

23 year olds Twitch Stars

Gaming Web Stars Cancers