Pt2 27th November 2020 Friday

Felix's POV:
I woke up to the sound of beeping, I winced my eyes open to only see white, well at least until I started to look around. It didn't take me long to realise I was in a hospital.

I saw the door open and saw a doctor, he looked over his paper and saw me awake, "ah Mr Felix your awake." The doctor smiled as I nodded, "well Oswald I assume you know him, took you here with a group. You were slowly dying but your all well and healthy now." The doc smiled as I sat up.

"So when will I leave?" I asked, as the doctor flipped through two or three papers, "depends do you want to stay just to make sure your 100% or would you like to go now?" He asked as I thought for a few seconds "I'll go straight home thank you." I smiled as the doctor nodded, " Oswald came earlier and told me to give these clean clothes to you, get changed and you may leave." The doctor but a set of clothes at the end of the bed and left, as I started to get dressed, ignoring all the bandages around my body.

I've now left the Hospital and is not walking but running to Oswald's house.

I need to give him a massive thanks, I owe him one.

She b I finally teachers the door I gently sighed and knocked on, and the one and only Oswald the Rabbit Oswald, "Felix!" Oswald smiled happily and hugged me as I had a bit of pain but nothing serious so I hugged back.

"I owe you a big favour!" I said as we separated, "you owe me, nah ah we owe you!" Oswald said as I tilted my head, "without you we would be dead." Oswald said as Felix jumped and smiled, it was true, without me they would've died.

I was going to say something until I felt a pair of soft lips on mine, it didn't take me long to see it was Oswald so I kissed back.

We loved the most happy life as a couple.

The end

:>