Day 3

2/3/15

MILKINGYOURSON

Sammy loved seeing that smile across Nate's face when he got a gift. It meant that he was appreciating the gifts he was getting. His heart fluttered at the fact that he was indirectly making him happy. The way his hazel eyes would light up when he saw his pink notes.

He really hoped that everything would come out good in the end, when he reveals his idenity. What if he rejected him? What if he only thought of him as a brother? He was stuck in all his negative thoughts until a pinch to his arm happened. It was Nate. Thank goodness he had gotten the note in his locker before he came, otherwise everything would've been ruined

"Sammy, you okay? You're just standing there staring at me." the other boy laughed a bit whilst Sammy'c cheeks went pink. "Uh...I'm good. Just thinking." "'Bout what?" "Um....the kissing booth coming soon! Yeah, maybe I'll sign up for it." Nate's face slightly fell again, like the first day of February. What was up with that?

"Why do you want to sign up for that?" Nate asked as he opened up his locker. "Just because I don't have a Valentine doesn't mean I can't have a Valentine's kiss." he shrugged. Maybe he could...no. That would be considered cheating. Would it? Well, he's not in a relationship, but things could change by the fourteenth. Mayb-*PINCH*

"DUDE!" he yelled, holding his arm where he was once again pinched. "You were out of it again." he simply shrugged. This boy will be the death of him.

SKRRRRT

Yet this is the third day I'm sending notes to you, I can tell you that this is far from through. Before I make you sick of chocolate, I'm giving you something else that you can fit in your pocket. And If i were you, I'd be careful how you'd lick it.

I love you Nathan, always,

-Your secret Admirer

P.S. Maybe it won't fit in your pocket...whoops

Out came a huge heart-shaped pink and white striped lollipop. Oh boy, whoever this is, they do want him to get cavities. Time to quadruple brush tonight

I'M SO SORRY THIS IS LATE

I WAS GONNA POST IT YESTERDAY BUT MY MOM TOLD ME TO GET OFF MY PHONE N LAPTOP AND LEAVE MY ROOM. THUS I HAD LOTS OF HOME WORK TO DO TONIGHT. IMA POST DAY 4 LATER.

-Ari