💜First Date: Min Yoongi💜

After Yoongi left the coffee shop you go to your boss to ask if you can end your shift early. They agree and you work the rest of the time that you need to. You clock out and head home to change your clothes before your date.

You pick out an outfit and get dressed. You touch up your makeup and fix your hair before calling an Uber and heading back to the cafe. You pull into the parking lot and see Yoongi sitting at an outdoor table. You walk over to him and greet him with a smile. 

"Hey, Y/N! You look so nice," Yoongi tells you, standing up from his seat.

"Thanks, I didn't want to go on a date in my work clothes," you tell him.

"I think you'd look good no matter what you wear," he flirts, making you blush, "Shall we head out?"

"Okay. Where are we going?" you ask.

"I was thinking of taking you to my favorite restaurant."

"Sounds good to me."

You walk over to Yoongi's car and he holds the door open for you. You get in and close the door. Yoongi walks around the car and gets in the driver's seat. He starts the engine and pulls out of the parking lot. On the drive to the restaurant, you two talk a bit and get to know each other. You arrive at the date location and enter the building together.

"Table for two?" the host asks as you approach them.

"Yes, please," Yoongi says.

"Okay, right this way."

You sit down at your table across from Yoongi and order drinks before looking at the menu. The waiter comes back with your drinks and you give them your food orders. You chat with Yoongi while waiting for your meal to arrive. You spend the rest of the evening talking with Yoongi, eating, and drinking. You end the date with him driving you home, exchanging phone numbers, and scheduling another date for soon after.