Best Friend For Never

So the resturant called me and said I should go tomorrow and I did so I had time to be with my boyfriend Miles we've been together since the third grade and Bambi came over so BF and BFF together at my house and I got my own place that day and got some furniture it was a busy day so at like 4:00 they came to my crib and only my boyfriend came not Bambi yet so we were on the couch doing "stuff " and then Bambi can e it was pretty imbarasing but who cares she did that to Chaz so yea it was awkward and Miles was so much cuter than Chaz so Bambi was jelly and I went to get ravioli and BAM !!!! Right when I left they kissed like who does that I never did that and she does it was mad so when Miles left I kissed him a goodnight and goodbye kiss and I was fucking mad at Bambi she kissed my boyfriend like I'm 200% mad right now higher than 100% so when he left I was like "what the guck is wrong with why you do that" then she said "what I didn't do anything I was like "yes you did you kissed my boyfriend bitch " she was like "don't fucking mess with me you motherfucker " and I was like "I just did what r u gonna do "and then we started punching cause that bitch kissed Miles like the fuck then I was like "why would you do this I would never do this to you " and she said "he's just too hot I'm sorry "I was like "bitch that's not gonna cut it get the fuck out my house and miles is moving in with me SUPRIZE BITCH .then when she left I bursted into tears and then miles came and I just wanted to cuddle with him but I was mad so me and him talked and he said "I was just on my phone and boom she kissed me and I tried to pull away but she pulled me and when you came in she let go " and I said "at least you tried to get away.

P.S there another side of the story on renee_too_poppin check that out too