part 2 of dis

As Charles is relieved that he didn't get caught hes thinking about the things he could do to people who wanted to steal his sunshine.

When he come up with a way how to he writes it down and hid it in his phone case. Ather that he takes his bath and goes to sleep excited to see his sunshine.

The next day cus im bored and lets just ay general came back from work.

As general calls  Charles name to get up. Charles gets up and says im coming waill getting dressed. Finally when hes done he walks to the kitchen saying hi dad wail siting down at the table. Ather eating he walks to school excited
To see Henry. Charles gets to school only to see a police officer and the principal.

The principal walks up to Charles saying that there's no school today because of the death behind the school.  Later on Charles ends up walking back home with all of his class room work.

On the way he sees Henry running to the school thinking hes late so Charles yells hi Henry. Henry looks at Charles wondering why hes not at school and charles says well there was a death by the back of the school so they dont have any but Charles also brung Henry work so he gives it to him saying wanna work together at my house.

Henry agreed and walks with Charles to his house. General is surprised to see them both and says why are you back from school early and who is this charles says because someone had died be hind  school and that thats his friend Henry.

Okay ima stop it here cus i have to go to sleep cya tomorrow