Background/Characters Description

Setting:

The story is written in a parallel Universe in a country called Escain. The country of Escain was ruled by monarch (royal family) for centuries.

However, as the world progressed over time, so did the people and they wanted equal representation in the government.

The royal family of the country did not want to loose their power and absolute control and thus a civil war was declared between two school of thoughts.

Over the next few few centuries Escain was bathe in blood of innocent people. After years of war between two side a cease fire was called and a negotiation was signed to divide the country in half.

The Northern side of Escain was allowed to adopt democracy and Southern side would remain under the rule of the royal family.

Even though the war was over, years of fighting, propaganda and loss left people on both side jaded, filled with hatred and bitterness for each other.

The Northern Escain's development was very rapid as it actively participated in the globization trends and was considered one of the most technological advanced and rich countries to live in.

On the other Southern Escain progressed very little over the decades and was in a poor state.

(Basically think of North and South Korea)

Characters list:

1. Main Character: Dr. Anna Collins

Age: 29

Gender: Female

Height: 5'2

Eye color: blue

Hair color: Jet black

Skin Color: Fair

Body type: Petite (Small/thin)

Occupation: Cardiologists

Citizenship: Citizens of Northern Escain

Father: General William Collins (Northern Escain)

Mother: Former army General turned businesswomen Ava Collins

Family background: Miltary Family for generations

Attributes: Very pretty, intelligent, strong headed independent woman, self sufficient, kind, generous.

Flaws: Extremely stubborn, big ego, too practical/logical, lack of emotions, too proud, workaholic, hard to deal with on normal days.

2. Main Character: General Zane Evans (see book poster)

Age: 34

Gender: Male

Height: 6'5

Eye color: black

Hair color: Jet black

Skin Color: Fair

Body type: Well built/lean muscle all over

Occupation: Army General of the Southern Escain

Citizenship: Citizens of Southern Escain

Father: Dead

Mother: Dead

Family background: Royal + Miltary Family for generations

Attributes: Very handsome, strong, extremely intelligent, best military strategist, excellent fighter, very manipulative, kind, understanding, generous, easy to get along with, able to mask his emotion very well.

Flaw: Head over heels in love with his wife.