✨Cuddly✨

I apologize for any spelling mistakes there will probably be a lot

Key:
Y/n- your name
L/n- last name
H/c- hair color

It's a Friday night and you're at home in bed waiting for your boyfriend's call. Every Friday he had to go out and do Villain work, leaving you alone for a few hours. You laid in nothing but a lacey bra and shorts, staring at your phone next to you. "Ugh hurry up and come home already.." You thought to yourself. Your thoughts being interrupted by a notification on your phone. You look over to see your boyfriend texted you.

🖤Dabi🖤:
Hey princess I'll be home soon, ok?

You:
Hurry up I miss you :(

🖤Dabi🖤:
See you soon, princess ;)

You smile and hugged your pillow. "God I love him." You think to yourself. You feel yourself slowly drifting off to sleep as you hear the door open. You immediately sit up and look towards the door. "Hey princess, miss me?" Dabi says with a chuckle. "Dabi!" You jump up and run over to him, hugging him tight. He picks you up and carries you to the bed. You giggle and hold onto him. "Have you eaten yet?" Dabi asks you while setting you down on the bed. "No.. I was waiting for you so we could eat together." He smiles and cups your cheek. "I'll order something for us then. Why don't you go take a shower while we wait, hm?" You nod and head into the bathroom.

-Time skip brought to you by my lazy ass. This is after they finished eating-

You flop on the bed and get cuddled up in the blankets. You feel a pair of warm arms wrap around your waist and you look back to see Dabi pulling you close to his chest. "I missed you princess." He says. You blush and smile as you melt into his touch. Turning face to face with him, you kisses his cheek. "I missed you more baby". He places his head on your chest while you run your fingers through his hair. "No one makes me feel the way you do little mouse. You're so perfect." You continue to play with his hair. "I'm far from perfect Dabi. You're the one that's perfect." Both of you blush and continue to cuddle. You yawn as you start drifting off to sleep once again.

"Goodnight Dabi". You say. "Goodnight my little mouse." You hear right before falling asleep, causing you to fall asleep with a smile on your face.

The both of you lay fast asleep in each other's arms. Neither of you could think of a more perfect night.

-------------------------------------------------------

A/n: I know this sucks😅 I've been wanting to write this so I thought I'd try. I'll start writing the next story but if you have any requests let me know!

Word count: 486