Dream #3

The first dream of the night was strange, so strange that it made Sawyer feel crazy. But even after falling back to sleep after it, she couldn't stop thinking about Bryce. The next dream she had was not as bad, but it definitely wasn't something that would just happen either.

In the dream, she and her mom were at a feed store. Her mom went to go get horse feed, but Sawyer wanted to stay over at the dog toys. She stayed by herself, trying to budget her money to get her dog, Willow, new toys. But of course, she then realized she had no money. As she continued to look at the toys for some reason, a boy about her age bumped into her as he was walking past.

"Sorry-Hey you look familiar!" He said.

"It's fine...Wait- Are you Bryce Gheisar? She asked.

"Umm...Yeah"

"This is gonna sound weird, but I had dreams where you were my twin."

"Woah-"

"Yeah, it's weird, I know."

"It's weird, but not for the reason you think. It's weird because I had the same dreams about you. Only difference was that your hair was longer!"

"Wow..."

Suddenly her mom walks up behind her.

"Bryce? Is that you?" Her mom says.

"Yeah," He tells her.

"I need to tell ya'll something...Ya'll are twins..."

Sawyer jolted herself awake again.

"Does he have the same dreams?" She asked herself.