UCLA and Dodgers dinner

Still Corey's POV

I looked at my phone at was a text from Madisyn. What does she want from me now please do be something stupid.

Hey Baby 😘 don't forget to pick me up Friday morning I am excited to see you.

Shit I forgot she was coming. I don't have any feelings for her anymore like I did before. Me and Madisyn has a on and off relationship and she gets annoying sometimes. Don't tell her I said that. Ever since I got called up to the major from the minors she has been stalking me because she likes the fame and wants the money. The team doesn't like her that's one thing and the other is that the players wife's and girlfriends also doesn't like her. I hope she doesn't start any drama when she comes she always does.

Aaliyah's POV

Bubba, kensley, and I went exploring and shopping before the dinner and we had a really great time together.

"So Corey has a nice smile?" Kensley asked.

"Yeah he does." I replied.

"That was nice of him to help you out earlier and we are sorry that we didn't come early." Bubba said.

"Yeah it was and it is not your guy's fault we all didn't know it was going to happen." I said.

"True." Both of them said.

"Guys and plus he helped me cause if my brother saw he would off killed him and plus my brother told me that he over heard him talking to Joc and he said that I am cocky, arrogant and live off of my brothers fame." I added.

"You are nothing like that we all know that you had a huge crush on him maybe you guys should hangout and get to know each other." Kensley said.

"Yeah but only if he asks me first." I said as we all laughed.

We went to our hotel room and I was thinking a lot. Maybe Corey does like me. No he has a girlfriend that he loves also maybe that's why he is like that he is loyal. I was brought out of my thoughts when they girls showed me their outfits since they didn't show me at the store.

"Guys I live them you guys look great." I said as both of them said thanks.

I am exited for the dinner we get to hang out with the Dodgers can you believe it. Since we have extra time we went to an ice cream shop near by and hang out for a little then head back and got dressed for the dinner since it started at 7:30 and it is 6 so we have an hour or so to get ready.

We got back and we started to get ready and of course we had to put music on so I went to Spotify and put our playlist on. I was doing my hour and make up when our song came on "geek'd" by Bhad Bhabie and we started to sing to it (not going to lie this is a fire song who agrees)

When I finished I help bubba and kensley with their hair and makeup.

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.