prologue

it was 2045 and life was kind of like literal hell.  it all started when a very effective chemical was spilled, this potion was composed of dopamine and norepinephrine. or in other words, the chemicals that create attraction and love. but there was something that was in this certain chemical, it had been sitting near another chemical, radium. this chemical causes radiation, hence when the "love" chemical was in close quarters with the "radiation" chemical... it enhanced its effectiveness, when it was spilled it let out a gas into the air that caused an apocalypse. yes, you heard me right, an apocalypse.

of course, this apocalypse wasn't the normal "I'm a zombie and I wanna eat your brrraaaiinnnns" nope, everyone who was infected didn't go braindead or die at all.  they were left with a feeling of hunger, again not for brains or anything, but for love. scientists tried to give them any women they could find that weren't infected, but the "zombies" wouldn't accept them and just infected the women.  at this point probably most of the population was infected with the disease or whatever you wanna call it. men, women, and children alike, it didn't matter how old or what their gender was. they were searching for something, that special someone whom they didn't know where she was. all they knew was that she was female and she was a teen, that's all. no scientist could figure out why they wanted one person, they also couldn't find who they wanted.

As the population of normal humans went drastically down, and the zombies searched farther and farther without any knowing where their princess was. 

Now let's look at the other side of this story, y/n. sweet, innocent, small. She always has been, even after her parents were infected at their jobs. slowly and slowly, everyone she loved started to disappear from her life. she sill makes it a point to be nice to any person she meets, which by the way most are men cause a lot of the women were "sacrificed for the sake of humanity", she just blindly trusts anyone, if they are nice to her once, they are nice in her eyes forever.

but what happens when the zombies find that y/n is their princess, their one and only? what happens when they want her for themselves, and what happens when she falls into their grasp. they will do anything they can to keep her with them, even by force. she won't be able to escape. EVER. how will little y/n cope when she is surrounded by people who will kill for her, die for her, and most of all, live for her?

________________________________________________________________________________

i am not that amazing at doing descriptions, and there isn't any reason behind why they want you so much other than the fact that you are really pure and innocent.  everyone who is "infected" love you a little too much, there will be more plot explanation later. it is late and I am tired. bye bye 

-pic