Shut Up

"What are you guys doing?"

I practically threw Suga over to the other side of the bed, my face was a complete mess.

"N-N-Nothing, Daichi!" I shouted.

"Nothing?" he questioned, taking a step into the room.

"Y-Yeah..."

He looked over to Suga, "Is that true, Suga?"

Suga looked up from his floor to Daichi, "S-She had something on her face. You caught us in an awkward moment."

Seriously? That's what he decided to go with?

"Doesn't look like there's anything on her face, dude."

I cursed Suga under my breath for coming up with the worst excuse of all time, "I did! He got it off."

"Hmm..." he hummed before taking one last look at both of us and left the room. 

Suga and I both audibly let out a massive sigh. "That was seriously close," he uttered, "Of course he would ruin it." 

I looked at him sadly, he seemed upset. "Don't worry about it, I should probably go to my room anyways, I'm super tired," I said before leaving his room.

"Yeah, night, (Y/N)."

"Night."

I closed Suga's door behind me, feeling mortified. Did that really just happen? I made my way into my own room, looking over the pile of clothes that had accumulated on the floor from when I was deciding what to wear earlier. It had been such a long day, between organising the party, getting ready, confessing to Suga, to the police visit. It was overwhelming. 

"(Y/N)?" I head a knock on my door.

"Come in, Daichi."

He looked at me with nervous eyes which surprised me, "Can we talk for a minute?" I nodded and gestured for him to sit beside me on my bed, "Will you be honest with me?" He questioned.

"When am I not?" 

He chuckled, knowing the answer, "Well, at least try."

"Okay," I said, beginning to grow concerned. 

He took a long sigh before talking again, "I don't know how else to phrase it so, have you developed feelings for Suga?"

I stared at him wide-eyed, completely embarrassed, "W-What?! No! Of course not!"

He looked back with just as much intensity, "(Y/N), I've dealt with you for nearly eighteen years, I know when you're lying."

I couldn't fault him there, I was a pretty bad liar, "I mean...I don't know. I feel weird talking about it with you, I guess."

He nodded in agreement, "I do too, it's not easy for me. But considering your past, everything that's been going on recently, added on to the fact that he's one of my best friends, I kind of need to know."

I knew he was right, which was the most bothering part. I had wanted to keep Suga and I's moment a secret for a while before I was ready to fully comprehend and face it. "I do like him, yeah."

He took a minute, I guess he was slightly shocked at my honesty coming out so easily, "I see..." he trailed off. 

"Yeah, I'm sorry. I'll just try and get over it, I don't want things to be weird for us."

He glanced at me, brief regret in his eyes, "No, (Y/N), I don't want that. I don't want to come in between what makes you happy.

I wasn't really sure what to say, "Is that a blessing of some sort?" I chuckled.