BLAIRE

Blaire Rifkin, a near-perfect kid, Every person seemed to know and like her around town. The Rifkin's were a very admirable family 2 perfect kids, a perfect marriage, a perfect house, and even a perfect family pet. Blaire was a straight-A student, she was averagely popular, very pretty, and one of the nicest people you would ever meet. Her twin brother ben was also a good kid..... well that's what most adults though. The boy got ok grades an occasional A, he was very popular known to practically the whole town and most of the guys envied him for how fast he could get a girl. But a lot of kids at school knew him for a different reason and that was that he picked on them, never in front of his sister or parent because although he was sometimes ruthless he truly cared about his sister and what she thought of him and didn't was her to look at him as a bully. The truth is that Ben envied her for her perfect grades and effortless kindness that he couldn't seem to get the hang of but he never really thought about it too much.

Blaire and ben were averagely close for siblings and barely acted like twins, they never really "talked" because of the fact they had completely different lives. They both cared for each other deeply and wanted the best for the other but they could never really seem to get that close. Little did Blaire know he had a secrete life of bullying and hatred that she didn't know of, One of his main victims being Jacob O. Barber the one and only. Blaire's best friend in the entire world.

They met because in kindergarten Jacob was sitting alone and being the sweetest 5-year-old in the world Blaire went and sat with him making them instantly become best friends. Blaire spent almost every day at the barbers, Mr. and Mrs. barber always were very fond of her and after 8 years of spending every day at their house she was practically their kid, Blaire would just show up whether they were there or not and spend the night like 4 times a week. She and Jacob were very comfortable with each other but what jake didn't know is that she secretly wanted more than a friendship. She developed these feelings for Jacob at the end of sixth grade and now they were in 8th she never thought he would like her because she always thought bad about herself so she never even thought of confessing. But little did Blaire know Jacob felt the same way about her.

Blaire had a couple of other friends besides jake but she only really cared about him they trusted each other they loved each other even if they both thought of it in a friendship type of way, they cared about each other and everyone even their parents knew that.

(AN; so this was just kinda an intro about her and her life its only 488 words but its only the intro so hope you enjoy- xoxo gossip girl)

(sorry if there are any grammar mistakes I checked it but yeah part 2 will be up on Monday 11/30/20 and this is just for fun so yeah I'm expecting like 1 read but ily if your read it, and vote or whatever cuz like yeah, this is my first story so kinda nervous but hopefully you enjoy this)