The Dream

Zoro's POV ~Dream~

A blurry young girl with short, dark blue hair was giving me a breath taking smile.

"Hey Zoro silly what are doing out here sleeping again." She sighed out, still having that smile on her face. As shoved the sleep from my eyes and saw Kuina. My childhood crush. I reached out to her.

"Oh!? Zoro...? You ok? A bit clingy there." I just hugged her tighter. I had to tell her what i wanted to say back then.

"I love you."

"........Don't joke around like that..... you idiot."She had a deep on her face that made me smirk. "Anyway you need to come back to the dojo. We're all waiting for you." I then followed her to the dojo. Something told me not to. To leave her behind and turn back, but i didn't want to.

I wanted to stay in this dream world a bit longer. Where my best friend is still alive. Maybe just maybe I could prevent her death here instead. I know though that her death is inevitable. I can still try can't I?

I started to hear crying in the distance. A faint "why" was whimpered over and over again. I felt i need to turn back and comfort the voice. I was afraid; however, that if i turned that i would have to leave. So i just ignored it and continued on.

If only i turned back i could seen (y/n) crying for me to come back to her.

Your POV

Zoro got caught in a mist which shows your deepest desire. Your one true wish in life.

I was gonna go in but i knew if i did i would get caught to. So i could only watch as my love is stuck in there or until the mist pass.

To be truthful i was a bit curious what he always wished for. I know I shouldn't watch him but I'm his girlfriend. I have the right to know.

I turned around to watch him standing in front of a girl slightly taller then him. That must be the childhood friend he mentioned about a while back. I just smile at him... that was until i heard him say three simple words to her.

"I love you."