the truth pt.2

Dean Winchester, I need you to be mine.

I can not put into words how our night together made me question all of my life.

Dean was perfect, a beautiful soul.
My complete opposite.

Yin and yang.

And maybe that's why I need to keep him around, we were together for a couple of hours and I can feel the connection... our bodies, our mouths, our whispers of good morning, our hands, They fit perfectly.

Like we were always supposed to be together, like we were two halves of the same person, sun and moon, night and day.

Call it coincidence, call it fate. He crossed my path and turned my life upside down.

And I wouldn't have it any other way anymore.

I thought to myself once I reached the doorknob to my room, ready to crash onto my bed, the memories of our moments rushing back at once and lingering touches that still burned on my skin.

They say you will know you've found the one when even at first sight, their image is engraved into your mind, their voice, the most beautiful symphony ever created.

When you would know them blind, by the sound of their feet hitting the ground.

And I do... I already know him by smell.
In the little details of his presence, ever since he looked at me, I knew we have found each other, thus with eachother we are supposed to be.