Realization

Lev walked into the gym, trying to be as discrete as possible so Yaku wouldn't notice that he skipped practice yesterday. He peers around the gym in search of the smelly male, forgetting to look down to actually find him.

Just as he thinks he is safe, a sharp kick to the shins sends him to the ground with a loud "umph".

"Y-Yaku-San! What was that for!?" He asked trying to sound surprised and not suspicious at the same time.

"That was for thinking you could get away with skipping practice you Russian titan!". Yaku said with little to no rage in his voice which was quite honestly bone-chilling for Lev.

"100 receives before the end of practice! We'll stay overtime if we have to!" Yaku said before walking away to start practicing with the few teammates that were already ready for practice.

~~~~

Lev walked to the locker room with a peculiar thought in mind.

"Yaku-San looked...different for some reason....yet he looked like he he's for all that I've known him..." he thought.

"Uhh you what-" unbeknownst to Lev another was listening.

"Wait..." he paused for a moment to turn around.

"Did- did I say that out loud-?" Lev asked a mix of fear and confusion in his voice.

"Yeah, yuh did" Kenma said sarcastically.

"How long have you been there?"

"Long enough to listen to your gay thoughts" he said crossing his arms, smirking.

"Gay...?" Lev asked, perplexed.

"Dude, that is the gayest thing anyone can say about anyone." Kenma explained like it was obvious.

"Wait so, you think I'm gay for Yaku-San? But he's short and angry all the time.." he tried reasoning.

"Ugh, no I understand why Yaku thinks your so stupid..." Kenma said before walking out of the locker room.

"WAIT KENMA-SAN! WAIT FOR ME!!" He called out before following him into the gym.

He took a long glance at Yaku before running over to the net when he heard the coach's whistle.