Jail?!?!?!!?

It was only 8:37 pm and we decided to go get some snacks and just walk around town. We went to 7 eleven to get monster and a bunch of snacks and candy. We walked around just messing around like the main characters we are and stumbled upon a group of guys. i was feeling a little 'bold' tonight, so I led the group closer to them. "HEYYY YALLL WHATS UP" I yelled skipping towards the group of boys with my monster in my right hand. 

"uh hi?" one of the guys said.

"what brings ya out here in these neck of the woods?" i say

"none of your business, girl" another boy snickers. "now what's a pretty lady like you doing out here this late at night?"

"uhhhh" i say uncomforatbly backing up

"why don't you join us, we'll protect you haha." the boy said. At this point, tanaka and noya was getting riled up and ready to beat a mf up. I didn't know what to do because i just wanted to make new friends, so I told them i was just gonna leave, until one of them grabbed my wrist, pulling me towards them. Tanaka and noya started yelling at them for grabbing me and tendo came to pull me away. As we started to walk away one of the boys yelled, "OH COME ON U WERE JUST ASKING FOR IT!" I froze in my footsteps and slowly turned towards them. out of instinct i started barking and growling while running towards them. noya, tanaka, and tendo notcied and joined in with me. "GRRRR ARF ARF BARK BARK" As we chased them away with our barking, they called us crazy😻. 

The rest of the night we couldn't stop laughing at their reaction. It was now around mid night and we decided to go inside of the abandoned house. It looked pretty beat down and old. We walked inside since the door was unlocked and all the furniture was covered in a white sheet. We made our ways upstairs to look around and the stairs creeked every now and then. "Bro this is kinda creepy" noya stated. "what if someone lives here?" "this place looks hella old and broken, i doubt anyone lives here with the condition it's in." I replied. We went inside of a small room to find a ladder leading up to the attic. one by one we each climb it and see the back of the roof was broken, so we could climb to the top of the roof. we sat in a circle and just enjoyed the rest of our snacks and the night sky. It was peaceful up there, the cold night breeze, blowing against our skin, the moonlight, it felt like we were the main characters of a movie. well uh it WAS peaceful until the cops came haha...."

"HEY KIDS, GET DOWN FROM THERE, YOU'RE TRESPASSING ON PRIVATE PROPERTY" The cop yelled. Startled, we all freeze looking at each other not knowing what to do. 

"Holy shit what do we do" tendo whispered.

"uhhh i dont know im scared, i can't move." I whisper shout back

"my legs wont move, are we gonna go to prison?" noya cried.

After some time of not knowing what to do we finally shake off all of our nerves and get out of the house to talk to the cop. 

"uhhh officer? we're sorry we didnt realize this was private property, we thought it was abandoned" I apologized. 

"This lady over here called saying a bunch of robbers broke into her house, causing a disruptance." he said, pointing to an old lady. 

"We didn't know, sorry if we caused any trouble" noya said.

"Well im gonna have to take you all in considering you broke into a house."

Our hearts drop when he told us we were going to jail. Our faces go pale as each of us enter the back seat of the cop car. 

~1 hour later~

Volleyball idiots

Tendo:

semi semi pls dont get mad

Semi:

dont call me that

and what did you do....

Noya:

SUGA

Tanaka:

pls dont get mad hahahahaaaa

Suga:

oh god what did you guys do😳

y/n:

yaku....

yaku:

it's 2 in the fucking morning

What did the 4 of you do

y/n:

so like is it possible if you guys could come bail us out☺️

suga:

parden😀

semi:

bail you out???? LIKE FROM JAIL?!?!?!

Tendo:

yea❤️

yaku:

y/n....WHEN I GET THERE IM GONNA BEAT YOUR ASS

WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU GUYS DO

Noya:

so APPARENTLY we broke into a house😅

funny story right?

Suga:

what

the

fuck